514 comments
Filefactory Affiliates:

Scared Cereal GIF

Ok they paid my balance from 2015.
Hopefull they will continue paying the users. Fingers crossed.Im gonna use your host again,

Advice to FF, BTC/paypal or any, minimum payout shoud be below 25$ that's one of the reasons uploaders doesnt like to use filehosts. Becase we are scared that we gonna make 10000$ of dollars then you gonna take off.
Make bi weekly payouts like k2s. Be here for a long term,Don't just take off when you make your profits.

Thanks again for the payment.

Ok they paid my balance from 2015.
Hopefull they will continue paying the users. Fingers crossed.Im gonna use your host again,

Advice to FF, BTC/paypal or any, minimum payout shoud be below 25$ that's one of the reasons uploaders doesnt like to use filehosts. Becase we are scared that we gonna make 10000$ of dollars then you gonna take off.
Make bi weekly payouts like k2s. Be here for a long term,Don't just take off when you make your profits.

Thanks again for the payment.

Thanks for your feedback!

Anyone that would even consider this shit scam host as their backup/prod file host. Should review first their opinions

This host owes me personally nearly 700$ from 2016.
i sent playtube Account Details since july, No reply no payment, so what different ?

I m afraid about one thing if all users come here and say give me my money :)
we will work we will leave others filehost thn what will filefactory do :)

Look i m not getting anything from this filehost but i want to say one thing this filehost is big filehost we should respect them and if u dont want to do work thn leave it but those are doing work let them do :) :)

owner already got changed i think but he is still paying u guys are lucky but i always say one thing uploaders react like a kids :) but some good uploaders still react like a mature and i respect them because i know my team is best they never shout like kids :) i m glad and i m happy we have honest uploaders and good human..

good luck to filefactory :) enjoy :)

How much sales and Rebill commission you provide for sales if I dont have a site?
Hi there, you don't need a website to earn commissions.

The rates are 90% of new sales and 50% of rebills. Hope that helps!
Post automatically merged:

I just requested it, I hope it's fast
Hi there, please PM me your email address
Post automatically merged:

More payouts sent today :)

sEz7AYR.jpg

k1AaPUc.jpg

Last edited:
Back