513 comments
i8lJMev.png

Post automatically merged:

5YTWX5a.png

They are scam, My acct was banned when I request for around $300 couple of years back. Never trust them. They were good earlier and I even got some payments.

Now Filefactory is a scam. Never trust them. I am warning.

I will take back my words if they pay me now but I don't think they do.
Hi! Please PM me the email address of your account and I will investigate the possible reason and get back to you. Thanks!

Last edited:
waiting reply for this
We don't have a Webmoney account I'm afraid. We tried to create one many years ago but they lost all the paperwork. Maybe things have improved since then but their systems don't seem that great.

Are you going to ban account easy like you did in the past?
Hi! We have only banned accounts for valid reasons such as repeat infringement or automated downloads.

Do u give free premium for uploader?

Please unban my account and make payment if possible. I got ban after requested payment. Check PM

If you can not solve the old account which got ban very easy, you can not get new users.

Last edited:
Do u give free premium for uploader?

Please unban my account and make payment if possible. I got ban after requested payment. Check PM

If you can not solve the old account which got ban very easy, you can not get new users.
Yes, you just need to message our support team and request a Premium account once you have uploaded some files.

and my request is pending from January 03,2021!
your stats is fishy as new member

Hello i am a filefactory user since years and i get paid every month filefactory is best file host right now yesterday got paid 600$ thanks filefactory..

and my request is pending from January 03,2021!
your stats is fishy as new member

They are scam, My acct was banned when I request for around $300 couple of years back. Never trust them. They were good earlier and I even got some payments.

Now Filefactory is a scam. Never trust them. I am warning.

I will take back my words if they pay me now but I don't think they do.
c2xk5HI.png

As discussed privately your account was hacked. Now that we verified your identity, payment has been made. Please confirm.

Back