513 comments
All I see is bitching about the host...dunno why though they were allways good to me....just got payed again...just stick by the host and they wil be good to you too...

Hm the old filefactory i remember first downloaded 2008. Only not change logo.Anyone proof and good reaction the old filehost earning and payment? Where is badongo or ifolder teams videowood,happystreams,and up2stream Anyone ?!

SUPER AWESOME!!.. For the 2nd consecutive time I have been paid by File Factory barely an hour after submitting my request for payment !. What other host can do that!. Best Service, Fast Upload/Download, Prompt and efficient response to issues, Amazing incentives, What more can I ask, You're the BEST File Factory!!,, Thank you and More Power!!..

Payment History​

DateAmountDescriptionStatusPaid
13 Dec 2021 $100.00 Approved 13 Dec 2021
02 Nov 2021 $100.00 Approved 02 Nov 2021
06 Oct 2021 $100.00 Approved 14 Oct 2021
06 Sep 2021 $100.00 Approved 09 Sep 2021

When I saw this BS I had to login and reply.
FF was and still is a scam. If you are looking for a host solely to get paid do not use Filefactory.
Same as before they pay some affiliates in order to keep false picture of reliable partner.
Everyone by this point knows that Filefactory is scam!
Post automatically merged:

Hi! Please PM me your email address and I will see what I can do. Active affiliates always get paid.
Here is a crazy idea. How about paying everyone who requested payout.

We have been operating for 16 years, I don't think we would still be around if we were a scam :)
You are a scam, here is one more example:

RvNsP5p.png

Why don't you pay them?

Last edited:
23 Aug 2021$150.00Reversed
29 Jul 2021$249.00Reversed
27 May 2021$140.00Approved18 Aug 2021
30 Mar 2021$150.00Reversed

Six months I upload and they reversed my money and when I stop to upload they said me that I'm not loyal partner and they don't pay if I stop to upload! But when I earned that money this six months I was loyal. Filefactory is scam!

I have just received my first payment from filefactory after contacted the support via the live chat.
TkSJASz.png

Let's see if the filehost can continue paying me as long as I'm active.

it's been 6 months playing with filefactory, with nice help and guidance in playing file hosting, they are clearly serious about paying players who are serious about working, greetings to all and happy days

they find everytime guys for those posts, thats important.

In fact, they are cheaters, its a great scamhost.

Let they more posts with 100$ paid pictures, this I make on a good day und you childs are happy to get this for one month - IF you get it here^^

SCAM !!! unban my account and pay for what I had earn, SCAM !!!

So pay my fucking $1000 my friend. Why did you ban my account for no reason last year and ignored all the time my tickets?

you guys are a joke. Funny enough you try to win new users here.
You are so right !

Last edited:
Back