514 comments
I think FIlefactory planning for next big thing for uploaders :)
may be they will run away may be not i m not sure but my prediction is they are making something which gonna be extra ordinary :)
But yes i feel sad for all those uploaders who never got payment :(
I seen on wjunction many users said they never got payment and my pain always with you if this is true. takecare all of you and i wish all who never got money they will earn from many others filehost like rapidgator like ddownload & many others.

User-friendly file manager, perfect statistic, fast download, fast upload, massive Halloween sale in these days, new Max Affiliate PPD+PPS plan - what more says ? I've been working with many filehosts past 12 years, even don't remember their names - the all are gone. Filefactory is here for us. And they paid. Here is the latest proof, thanks FF.

free image hosting

thank you ff, payment received!
ffpaid.png

im always get problem when ever im try to withdrew payment always they give excuse. i will stop using this service and remove all links from my site. i will suggest u guys dont use this service if u want to earn. they dont pay.

im always get problem when ever im try to withdrew payment always they give excuse. i will stop using this service and remove all links from my site. i will suggest u guys dont use this service if u want to earn. they dont pay.
Hi! Please PM me your email address and I will see what I can do. Active affiliates always get paid.

thank you so much for the payment. yes i have received the payment. $145 today. and for this, you make me come back to file factory start work again on this host. with my team. i hope u will pay my team members account also. because they do hard work to upload files and share on different sites. thank you once again for your support.

Big payout today!

IHxWWkl.jpg

Post automatically merged:

You asked me to start using FF again and now you are not paying. If you don't pay soon, I will create a new thread and say that you don't pay.

Please Pay

OteWITZ.png
Hi, we've tried to make payment but error message is that your BTC address is invalid. Please update your account. Thanks!
Post automatically merged:

PwWKQLo.jpg

Last edited:
Back