Premium Plus Fikper.com | 80% Inital Sale /80% Rebill | $50/1K Downloads

Fikper.com

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction users, I would like to introduce the Fikper.com New Filehost Project (Launched 5th Oct 2022)

We have the options PPS, PPD and MIX.

PPS: Sale 80% / Rebills 80% + 5% Webmaster Tools
Mix: 35% Sales/ 35% Downloads
PPD

Rules and Conditions:
File storage will be 90 days from the last download.
Available File upload / Remote upload /FTP upload/API Upload/ Z-o-o-m Upload .
We count every successful completed download 1 time/24H
Minimum payout is $20 USD.
10% of profits will be credited to your account.

Weekly payout, Partners can receive payments in Paypal、Tether TRC20、Bitcoin

Last edited:
1,646 comments
@Fikper.com Can you finally fix that shitty upload? For 14 days 1-5kb/s every now and then 50mbit/s

https://prnt.sc/huCnwM2ucdrO I have a 10Gbit Server. All another Host Upload Speed 111-256 mb/s
Solved.

Could you do this: press "ESC" to close this window instead of clock "CLOSE"
and make "copy" button for each box
Thank you!
Done.
Post automatically merged:

Fikper.com, We need a column that displays the number of remaining days for the file and column with the date of the last download.
Done.

Last edited:
As I did not try, but now it is impossible to protect the link with a password and also edit or change the previously set one. In the "Status" this button is displayed, but not active at all. And on the top panel for this status (password) there is no shortcut icon.

Still found a solution.
In the settings you need to disable the display of "Status".
After that, the familiar button with the "Gear" appears, which was previously displayed by default.
A very intricate combination and extremely uncomfortable.

Last edited:
Weird now clicking any button will popup error
the problem is not having ads, the site needs to make revenue, but the mistake is having hundreds that are almost impossible to download
currently ddownload, katfile ... filehost, pps or ppd mode, visitors download files without ads.
People are unable to download, resulting in lower download rates. please fix dear admin

i see
PPS Has No ADS.
We paid 1000 dollars per day without any ADS for 6 months for PPD (no ads).
Now it is no longer possible to be a PPD user without income, should advertise or reduce PPD Rate, which do you like?

Now it is no longer possible to be a PPD user without income, should advertise or reduce PPD Rate, which do you like?

have ads with, It doesn't matter how many ads it has , and make the minimum upload size 5-10mb , is that fair?

Unfortunately after you increase the minimum size to 25mb I can't continue, but I respect the decision. :kissing_heart::kissing_closed_eyes:

Back