FastClick.to Discussion

DropAPK

Corporate Membership
Hello WJunction,

We are happy to introduce our new file hosting FastClick.to to webmasters, uploaders & publishers.

Why FastClick?

After many years and high experience in file hosting, we decided make new file host with new rules will be good for both plans PPD and PPS.

Our affiliate program.

We have 3 Plans: PPS as main plan, PPD and Mix plan.

- PPS: You will get 65% of the purchased premium accounts + 65% from rebills.

- PPD: We count 100% of Downloads / Download Speed 120 K / We are counted up to 2 times every 24 hours per IP, waiting time and captcha.

- Mix: You will get 30% of Sales/Rebills and 50% Of Downloads.

- Webmasters will get 10% of profit from his site links.

- Affiliate receive 5% from each his referral.

Payment Methods?

1. PayPal
2. Bitcoin
3. Bitcoin Cash
4. WebMoney
5. Payoneer

Upload options:

- Web Upload
- Remote URL upload
- Torrent leech
- FTP Upload
- Z-O-O-M Upload

Rules and Conditions:
- We count every successful completed download.
- Files smaller than 1MB do not counting.
- Minimum payout is $10.
- Downloads by your own account or IP do not count.

Contact/Support:

E-mail: info@fastclick.to
Web: https://fastclick.to/contact.html

Last edited:
286 comments
Counts are fine. However, the free download speed is 100. It reduces sales.
Post automatically merged:

There is a problem with the statistics

Last edited:
Hi. Fastclick has great potential. I love it. I'm sharing ebooks and tutorials. I don't know if my account can get upgraded or not?
My username: hanh60
Thanks a bunch!

Thanks again! There's one thing. Whenever uploading files, although I choose to save them in a specific folder which I created, it doesn't work. After done uploading, all the files are still sitting in the root folder. Is it just me or is it a bug?

Thanks again! There's one thing. Whenever uploading files, although I choose to save them in a specific folder which I created, it doesn't work. After done uploading, all the files are still sitting in the root folder. Is it just me or is it a bug?

We will check it, but if not work now you can move them at My files page to any folder

Yes, I would also like to suggest the same thing r2jav said. Currently, it's very inconvenient to export links from a folder with about 20-30 files or more because each page just shows a fixed limited number of files. Another thing I would like to mention is the problem with links shown after finishing uploading. For example, if I upload 5 files, only links of 2-3 last files are shown. And of course, a copy button would be very nice.

add &per_page=1000 to the My Files url, 1000 is max.
Post automatically merged:

Sort the file list first so the url changes from fastclick.to/my_files.html to fastclick.to/?op=my_files then add the per_page param

Last edited:
Back