Facebook will be the next Google?

Status
Not open for further replies.
49 comments
In 10 years time FB will be a thing of the past and NOBODY will use it. I gave it up the same year when I started with it, back 2008, ( it started in 2007) since I saw the crap it was dishing out. In fact I shorted the stock when it came out and rode it down 10 bucks and a nice profit ( 5 figures).I for one have no belief in this company or what it intends to do. It's now run by money guys, who could care less about what it does, but how to sell space. Think about it..

How Fb replace Google?

Exactly how you compare FB and google ?

Its very simple as we fins today that FB have contained numerous traffic over the world and Mark zukarbarg playing as an superstar at this in our IT world.He also trying takeover Google service like he recently takeover "watts up". According SEO, Google and FB both have finest equal annual revenue. So time not far to say this possible.

Well, obviously what FB doing is connecting socially all people. There is WATSAPP, HIKE, WECHAT, LIKES and more grows every day. So don't bother even to think FB going to be Google some day..

But with FB will be really suitable hackers network. And you can earn lots of money online..

Like few days ago my friend said he cracked the new Norton360 and put it on Facebook with a small change. And he earning millions now. He just on the Norton360 remote access and added a alarm app with it. When you use his crack/patch, Norton360 (and others) automatic on the remote of on his PC and installed up running and store a small file alarm which connect to internet and show the PC/device has network, he has a status board where he can see each of the PC/Devices, IPs, exact location, what site they browsing and everything even can on the camera if the device has. With is he access those PC/Devices and get their ID and PASS, CC, Bank accounts and everything and earning hugh money every day.

So see.. it's only possible because people like FB and trust it and HUGH real human traffic.

P.S. Maybe you are using his crack/patch right now at your PC

Thanks

Last edited:
I think FB will lose more and more user activiti over time as a lot of people switch to small local chats groups on theire smartphone using whatsapp etc

Totally no and the biggest reason for my answer is that it works on completely different platforms. Now ask yourself - can you communicate particularly from Google? Also, Facebook is not as effective on search results than Google. Even though you can already find many profiles of companiesand etc. on Facebook - Google has a way bigger advantage from this perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back