Evoload-Jason

If the video is not geeting any views after how many days videos will delete

Hello,

It's 45 days default, 75 days for premium
In our inactivity manager you will be able to see how much inactivity storage you are using, to keep your inactive videos we have inactivity plans starting from 5$/1TB

Is theree a way to make viewers disable adblock?

Yes, Settings-> Affiliate Settings-> Block Adblock

about this, in short word other user can copy my files when i set private? or only if i set allow clone?
Hi Palod,
Only if you allow clone upload on your account,

Also can you please check if web upload is fine? For some reason upload starts fine but later fails. I think there's a problem on your end guys

Kindly let me know the server ID to check (it's in upload page)

@Evoload-Jason Why is it that when I open a page with the Evoload.io player on a mobile, ads automatically open without me starting or clicking on the video? - Thanks!

I don't think those ads are from us, we have minimal ads and until now we havent received any reports about that.

Stokz

*We will withdraw XXXXXXXXX$ from your balance every day automaticaly for these payments, if you do not have this money on balance when we do withdraw - unlimited file storage for inactive files will be disabled for your account.

*1TB of storage cost 2$ per month

*minimum payment 0.000001$/daily for 15Mb

@Evoload-Jason can you please add this feature in your website? (this example is from Netu.tv). Lot of hosts now are using this system! Please add it and I start to use Evoload as my main player in my website!

Also, I'm waiting for Evoload to be added in themaCreator so I can start to use your host! Contact @Freddy11 please.

Regards

Evoload-Jason

Hi @Stokz

I'm sorry we have our own system,

Our system is also more easier, you have all your inactive videos in one place, Tools -> Inactivity Manager

From there you can remove videos that you don't need , a complete overview on how much inactivity storage you are using etc ..

You can pay the package with your account balance, or deposit to your account

Other than netu we don't take anything from your account, you decide when to upgrade :)

kjstan1130

@Evoload-Jason

Thanks again for answering the FTP question i raised earlier, it works now ;)

Some question:
- any way to remove the evo logo from the player or i can remove the evo branding if upgrade to premium?

Evoload-Jason

@Evoload-Jason

Thanks again for answering the FTP question i raised earlier, it works now ;)

Some question:
- any way to remove the evo logo from the player or i can remove the evo branding if upgrade to premium?

Hello, the branding can be removed for hot link traffic plans only.

How to upgrade to VIP Premium Plan ?
Can't find the upgrade option?

We will publish them soon on our website, if you like to order premium just send me a PM I will send you the deposit page + upgrade page

kjstan1130

@Evoload-Jason thanks! will consider the hot link traffic premium subscription!

may I know how can use zoom uploader to upload? should i enter the FTP user name (or account name), FTP PW (or account PW) and pin? Tried both FTP and account name login but failed

Kennysofi

hello i want know
how many times a day does the same IP count views/download
video longer than +0 Minute are counted for views? just click and the system will counted? or what

Last edited:
Top Bottom