ionici

Hello,

You can Disable the control of the volum by scroll on videos? It's frustrating because the player is big and you have to scroll up or down sometimes and then will be same changes to the sound.

-Fig-

Hello,

You can Disable the control of the volum by scroll on videos? It's frustrating because the player is big and you have to scroll up or down sometimes and then will be same changes to the sound.
yes please, this is annoying !!

bing021

Hello!

Can you only remove the iframes to Direct links export when we copy them? That is, without the file name (or if possible an option to remove it). If we tick several episodes, I always have to delete the name and it's awkward.

Evoload-Jason

@ionici @-Fig-
Feature was added by visitors requests, we will disable it once we have more reports

@bing021
Feature released thank you for suggestion

Changelog:

- Added confirmation for deleting files (Keyboard & Mouse)
- Added some extra features on the export page to show/hide file names etc... @bing021

estifo

Hi
can you add a thumnail feature where we can download the thumbnail or we can have the link to put it on our site

Evoload-Jason

Hi
can you add a thumnail feature where we can download the thumbnail or we can have the link to put it on our site
Hello,
We don't have that option yet, we may add it soon once we get enough requests :)

just joined the evoload community. hopefully it lasts a long time

You are very welcome, and thank you for choosing Evoload :)

What is the minimum number of minutes that the video must be seen for the visit to count?

Hello,
It's 0 min, view is counted immediatly once video starts playing

thunderfury

When uploading larger files, I often get the following error. Now always, just sometimes. Not really reproducible on my end.

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
<title>Error</title>
<style>
body {
width: 35em;
margin: 0 auto;
font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;
}
</style>
</head>
<body>
<h1>An error occurred.</h1>
<p>Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.<br/>
Please try again later.</p>
<p>If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check
the <a href="http://nginx.org/r/error_log">error log</a> for details.</p>
<p><em>Faithfully yours, OpenResty.</em></p>
</body>
</html>

Evoload-Jason

@thunderfury
We detected a small timeout issue on openresty causing large videos to fail, it should be resolved by today.

@minimion14
There is no need for you to order inactivity storage right nfrom the beginning, you can start uploading you have by default 45 days (75 days for premium)

In 30 or 40 days once your files are about to expire you can order if you wish to keep the files, our Inactivity Manager will give you the exact amount of Inactivity Storage you need :)

So why paying 10$ for 30 days now if you get 45 days for free ? :p

LLUUKKEE

@LLUUKKEE

You use the following to change default thumbnail

/e/xxx?thumb=URL

Hey. Oh, I may be dumb but I don't understand, can you spare a little more time to explain a little more clearly, kindly please?

Let's say my video URL is evoload.io/v/XXXXXX, what do I do then? Do I paste whatever you wrote at the end or? Sorry if it's a dumb question.

Top Bottom