HellFireBreather

yes remote upload not working for netu and also checked for google drive - not working...

@Evoload-Jason said it would be fixed by today, as he just mentioned in the previous page.....

He said he would update everyone here when it was sorted.

Small Update:

- All Pending Paypal Payments has been processed
- Auto Payment system has been re-filled, in about 1h it should be fully active again
- Manual Bitcoin Payments will be processed by the end of the day
- Remote Upload will be fixed today I will release a update here.

BOBRAJESH

For the security of our users, nothing is expensive for us :)
Thanks Bro For your Efforts with such kind of service, i Hope now ddos attacker will cry on the lab of Mom,
Post automatically merged:

Still down for me. Any ETA on when back up?
its working from my side but we make refresh like more then 3 times captcha will come we need to verify that captcha to go in evoload, Does this happen with video also like if user want to watch and if he refresh more then 6 times

Last edited:

ThE_AdMiRaL

Thanks Bro For your Efforts with such kind of service, i Hope now ddos attacker will cry on the lab of Mom,
Post automatically merged:

its working from my side but we make refresh like more then 3 times captcha will come we need to verify that captcha to go in evoload, Does this happen with video also like if user want to watch and if he refresh more then 6 times
Yeah its working for me again also now.

But cannot confirm anything about captcha, never seen one on the site myself yet :thinking:

Kof98

Site still having errors
Some times site not working
Some times geeting error
Remote.uploads is working fine thanks
Payment pending via btc from 22 11 2020

ThE_AdMiRaL

@Evoload-Jason I experience quite strange behaviour: If I use my default VPN Static IP to connect to the website, it just does not resolve, but as soon as I switch to another location / server I can access the site. Might be related to my VPN provider though, but just so you're aware.

Evoload-Jason

Hello Everyone

Sorry for the delay, we are working on improving the system even more, we noticed that our current filter is blocking some users, we are working to improve and to add some strong detection so no once will ever face any problems with the panel.

@momomesh
We will take a look at that very soon

@Bak3
Can you explain me more via PM please?

@ThE_AdMiRaL

Our current filter is still running a bit aggressive possible the IP was blacklisted, we are working as fast as possible to re-work the filter with maximum security and without wrong blacklisting.

@BOBRAJESH
Replied

ThE_AdMiRaL

@TheGrizzli probably best thing you can do is write him your IP via PM or use VPN to access via another server like I did.

They get requests from thousands of IP per hour I guess, and blocked by DDoS filter probably before it even reaches the backend. So quite impossible to associate with an username.

Top Bottom