EVADAV ad network is a SCAM

jamesrocky

EVADAV is a SCAMMER be careful. They didn't pay me. I Questioned them about low earnings in spite of good traffic and they said this is what they ca do.

I told them I would be removing their ad code and asked them to pay the earnings in my acct. They said I didn't reach the minimum payment. Then I told ok as it was a small amount. I am not worried about the money as it is small. But be careful. Please don't use EVADAV

Today when I logged into my account. I see this. Fraudulent traffic activity.

I am using other networks without any problem from 2 years

87gYHxz.png

11 comments
So if you don't reach the minimum payout then they can delete the remanining amt in the acct and state the reason as fradulent traffic ?

alexio is a spam/trash account. ignore him.

you should demand evidence and justification from evadav why your traffic should be fraudulent. if they don't explain that to you, then you could contact @Tango, since evadav has "corporate membership" status, so it has to show responsibility to wjunction and explain themself

alexio is a spam/trash account. ignore him.

you should demand evidence and justification from evadav why your traffic should be fraudulent. if they don't explain that to you, then you could contact @Tango, since evadav has "corporate membership" status, so it has to show responsibility to wjunction and explain themself
Actually I don't want to fight and I didn't even post this thread just for $13. I am just alerting the people. As I said I am using more reputed ad networks without any problem from 2 years. If it is a fradulant traffic, I would have been kicked out from other 3 ad networks.

Actually I don't want to fight and I didn't even post this thread just for $13. I am just alerting the people. As I said I am using more reputed ad networks without any problem from 2 years. If it is a fradulant traffic, I would have been kicked out from other 3 ad networks.
its not about the $13 . Its about trust.

and if evadav accuses you of fraudulent traffic, then they have to explain and prove it. Otherwise, evadav customers must fear that they will be treated like this for no reason at some point.

EVADAV is a SCAMMER be careful. They didn't pay me. I Questioned them about low earnings in spite of good traffic and they said this is what they ca do.

I told them I would be removing their ad code and asked them to pay the earnings in my acct. They said I didn't reach the minimum payment. Then I told ok as it was a small amount. I am not worried about the money as it is small. But be careful. Please don't use EVADAV

Today when I logged into my account. I see this. Fraudulent traffic activity.

I am using other networks without any problem from 2 years

87gYHxz.png

I had the same experience with them refusing to make the payment.

Unfortunately, there are always people in the comments who defend these fraudulent networks.
The fact that they pay some selected sites does not change the fact that they scam other smaller sites.
Exoclick also scam me and they stole 50 dollars from me.
They deleted my account for no reason. No justifications.
Anyway, it is very difficult to find an honest network that pays well for what you deserve and that is not a fraud.

Actually there is no reptuable ad network that is honest. Everyone scam/shave but not like evadav. Other networks will just cut small % of your earnings or simply shave you at impressions or include extra ads into your zones silently like clickadu does.

If you plan to use one more ad network there is also Pop network called AdMaven, and let's say you don't get much revenue you can get your money true Paypal or Payoneer for no minimum cost.

Back