EU PayPal account without ID verification

Status
Not open for further replies.

manofthehour

I am from Romania and I want to create a new PayPal account, add a credit card to it and be able to withdraw the money to the credit card.

However, when I create a new PayPal account, they put a 0$ withdrawal limit on my account until I verify my account with an ID (so I can't withdraw any money until I verify the account with an ID) . The problem is that I am under 18. I can verify the account with a credit card but not with ID. How can I get around this? How can I lift the withdrawal limit without ID verification or how can I create a new Romanian PayPal account without this limitation?

3 comments
Have you tried submitting your ID and maybe follow it up with your parents "approval" signature? Have you tried contacting PayPal about this?

wait untill you reach 18 :D

I would lose money then because I need to PayPal account to receive money from users of my website and I can make money while I wait to be 18.

Have you tried submitting your ID and maybe follow it up with your parents "approval" signature? Have you tried contacting PayPal about this?

They have PayPal Students for this but it is more a consumer account, not a merchant one and it has a lot of limitations so it's not good for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back