Embedo.co | Up to $44/10k from Videos | Custom domain | Daily payment | $10 min

Highload

Corporate Membership
Hello all,
We would like to introduce you to our new service embedo.co that aims to provide you with a simple and user friendly platform for uploading and sharing videos .

Why us ?
Δ Custom domain system to reduce dmca and better for seo
Δ 100% Free, no paid accounts.
Δ Unlimited storage / Webmaster account Uploaders with high volume traffic.
Δ Truly unlimited, bandwidth, storage, and everything.
Δ No time, quality, or speed restrictions at all.
Δ HD Video Encoding - Very high quality encoding settings.
Δ UltraFast Streaming.
Δ 20GB Max file size per upload
Δ Trouble free system, no bugs or no technical issues . 100% Stable.
Δ API Ready

Upload Modes:

Δ Browser Mode Upload
Δ FTP Mode Upload
Δ URL Mode Upload
Δ API Mode Upload

Technical features:

Δ Fast encoding to a browser-streamable format MP4 (720p);
Δ Script to force user turn off AdBlock;
Δ Our team monitoring of advertisers and kind of their advertisements
Δ Everything is free for all: for partners and user.

Affiliate Program:

Payment method : PayPal - WebMoney Z - Bitcoin (Min $50) - Payoneer (Min $50)

Earn money by hosting and sharing your content with Embedo.

Minimum payout amount is just $10
Views or Downloads are counted upto 2 within 24 hours per user/ip
There are no rewards for automated downloads
For both normal and embedded videos you earn 100%, there is no limitation
When advertising is blocked, rewards are counted by factor 0.0
Proxy/VPN traffic wont be counted
Payout requests will be usually processed in less than 48hrs, maximum it can take upto 7 days.

Rules & Conditions :

Attempts to gain revenue with misleading or other unethical methods will result in immediate suspension.

We have right to suspend any user if the account crosses fair usage, but we will warn the user before suspension.

Affiliates must agree to abide our Terms and Conditions and the Copyright Policy. Failure to do may result in a temporary or permanent suspension of your account.

98 comments
Hopefully soon, but these random and common downtimes are getting really tiresome.

BTW, if you have Skype, kindly contact admin here - more people notifies him maybe he'll see it faster (I think he doesn't visit WJ anymore)
Okay, yeah it is a good idea. Let's contact him via Skype.

Thumbnail grid not working.FTP no working.

Change super white script? example black?

Goodwork.
man i had interest use this service but all i see are problem in thread, ftp upload no work, thumbnail no work, admin no visit his thread, and now site completely down and still silence? man obv admin dont respect users, not even sure why you ppl continue work for this guy, probably userload and embedo are same ppl and going scam you guys, they refuse fix their own website and take long contact u, tipm man its horrible, i advice u use another service, embedo is crap

man i had interest use this service but all i see are problem in thread, ftp upload no work, thumbnail no work, admin no visit his thread, and now site completely down and still silence? man obv admin dont respect users, not even sure why you ppl continue work for this guy, probably userload and embedo are same ppl and going scam you guys, they refuse fix their own website and take long contact u, tipm man its horrible, i advice u use another service, embedo is crap
userload is dead yes and fake parashare is escaped.

embedo yesterday 503 maintance france server center.

the problem not communicate users,and no answers...

Hey Embedo/Highload!

Why not communicate users?

Player Thumbnails not working Embedo.
Thumbnail Grid 1x1
Thumbnail Grid 2x2
Thumbnail Grid 3x3
Thumbnail Grid 4x4
Thumbnail Grid 5x5

Fixed communicate...Goodwork.

On mobile, it is not possible to watch the videos because of the never-ending ads. On desktop, there is not such a problem. Anyone else having the same problem?

On mobile, it is not possible to watch the videos because of the never-ending ads. On desktop, there is not such a problem. Anyone else having the same problem?
i don't have any problem on mobile!! this problem that u're talking about does happend on any hosting video and it happend to some people not all and the solution of this is they either try to change the browser or close the browser and open it again and try or delete cookies and cache and try and like i said it doesn't happend always it happend just sometimes to some people

i don't have any problem on mobile!! this problem that u're talking about does happend on any hosting video and it happend to some people not all and the solution of this is they either try to change the browser or close the browser and open it again and try or delete cookies and cache and try and like i said it doesn't happend always it happend just sometimes to some people
I changed the ads mode from full ads to "medium ads - 50% earnings" and the problem was solved. :)

hi guys the admin told me the raison why bitcoin payments are slow is because the current exchanger is so slow thats why so he's looking for faster exchanger and things will be back to normal so be patient for bitcoin payments if it takes longer
Notice : only bitcoin payments are slow the other Payments method are faster

@LLUUKKEE
man embedo site is down totally.
Yeah, admin hasn't even looked at his own site for days I bet, so many upload issues, upload completely died, and today site is completely dead. I have used site for long time and I'm thankful for payments and stuff but this is unacceptable, that he couldn't find at least few minutes to reply or look at his site. And for some reason this downtime problem keeps happening over and over and always servers failing, just plain horrible. I really hope it's not over completely and site (also userload) comes back, but I'm really fed up with all these downtimes (especially in such short period of time) that I don't think I'm gonna put up with it anymore, fast fix and long term solution or I stop working with highload and embedo, also with userload.

site dead
Screenshot-1.png

Back