Selling Email Marketing Services Website - $10k Revenue

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrokerMyLeads

Hi everyone, my name is Tony and I'm the owner of emailsharks.co. I sell email marketing digital products and services through this website. For the last couple of years it's been my main source of income. I won't bore you or depress you with the details, but I'm going through a tough personal situation and I need quick cash to deal with it.

I'm offering you a real and solid business that can generate good income for you and/or your family from the day you get it. I'll try to make this thread as thorough as possible. At the bottom I'll provide contact information in case you have any questions or if you're interested in buying the business. So, let's begin! :)

Domain Name: emailsharks.co
Registered With: Namecheap
Expires: Nov-27-2019
Methods of Payment: Bank Transfer or Escrow
BIN (Buy It Now) Price: $1,200 (USD)
Proof of ownership (a screenshot of the domain in the sellers registrar account showing the url and expiration date)

L2a5H8k.jpg

Proof of ownership of website: https://www.emailsharks.co/wjunction.txt

INCLUDED FOR THE PRICE

1. Domain
2. Website files and database
3. List of previous buyers and inquirers.
4. Email marketing resources

The email marketing resources included are:

* Automatic installer of PowerMTA, Interspire, Maborak add-ons, Sendy, MailWizz, IP rotation, authentication and spam traps.
* PowerMTA 4.5
* PowerMTA Management Console
* Mumara Pro
* Millions of private leads in several niches (health, fitness, weight-loss, make money online, gambling, dating, adult, etc.) More than 1,000 databases and over 80 million spamtraps/honeypots. Courses and tutorials are also included.

Hosting is not included, but I can help you move the website to a new host if you can't do it yourself. The website can easily run on shared hosting or a lower end VPS.

TRAFFIC

I don't have any traffic stats because I never actually configured Analytics on the website. The idea was never to get organic traffic, but to target direct potential buyers on marketing forums, groups and websites.

To be honest, the promotion of the website has been poor at best. I've never done any serious SEO work. Most of the traffic comes through a signature link I have on a popular marketing forum and through word of mouth.

REVENUE

The website has been online for 2 years and a few months. The site opened around May of 2016. The site has generated ~10,000 (USD) in revenue. Below there's a link to a screenshot of one of my PP accounts' transactions (payments received only, names blurred out for obvious reasons). For transparency purposes, I must clarify that about 70% of the revenue shown in the screenshot below has been generated by emailsharks.co. Most of the rest of the revenue went to a PP account that I no longer have access to. I've also received payments via Amazon gift cards, Skrill and Payza.

Too big image to parse here: https://imgur.com/ltmWZT2

The fact that I've made this amount of money with little (but highly targeted) traffic speaks volumes of the potential of this business.

I'll also be happy to share ideas to grow the business that I've never had the time or energy to implement myself, they could really boost the revenue of the website.

Also worth noting, from July 2017 to February 2018, I made more than $2,000 selling one of these same resources on Fiverr. A disgruntled scammer had Fiverr shut down the gig, but it could be offered again on a new account (my Fiverr account is not included).

E8llRUs.jpg

COSTS OF RUNNING THE BUSINESS

I pay ~$20 yearly for the domain and $24 a year for hosting. Those are the only costs involved in running the website.

SKILLS REQUIRED TO RUN THE BUSINESS

The majority of the revenue has been generated selling packs of the different resources I have, so you don't actually need any skills to provide the services. You will be selling digital products. Also, I handle all orders manually, which I'm sure has cost me the business of a lot of impulsive buyers. If you setup an automatic system (easily done with WooCommerce or any other shop plugin) you could not only increase sales but also do it passively.

The website is already setup, so you'll only need basic WordPress skills to manage it.

PRICE AND PAYMENT METHODS

The buy it now price is $1,200 (USD). If I have get more than one offer (no harm in being optimistic!), I'll sell it to the person who makes the first offer or to the person who can pay more than $1,200, so if you can afford more than that and you have interest in this business, please let me know. If you have a different offer, let me know and I may consider it if it's decent enough and I have no other options.

I really can't risk to lose the website to a scammer or a person of bad faith, which is why I'll only accept a direct bank transfer, Bitcoin or use a well-known and trusted escrow service (like Sedo, Escrow, Flippa, etc.) We would split commission fees 50-50.

I'm in a really crappy situation. Selling my business for this money (considering what I've earned with it) is not something I really want, but life is life. Please only contact me if you have good intentions and a real interest in buying my business. Send me an email to contact@emailsharks.co or brokermyleads.com@gmail.com if you're interested. I'll also reply to questions here as soon as possible.

Thanks for reading! :)

Tony

Last edited:
1 comment
The website is still available. I've gotten a few offers, but I haven't sold it yet. I updated the domain to emailsharks.co, I think it's more well suited for the website plus it sounds better and it's more brandable. I also updated the website and made it a one product shop, although I plan to add other products eventually.

I lowered the buy it now price to $1,200. If you're interested in buying or if you have any questions, you can find my contact info on the above post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back