ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,484 comments
Hi,
i worked with you for almost 30 days, all payments was paid and was good, but today i request my money and you rejected! why? i sent you multiple mails but you not reply to me?
what is going on?

HDfl6PW.png

Hi,
i worked with you for almost 30 days, all payments was paid and was good, but today i request my money and you rejected! why? i sent you multiple mails but you not reply to me?
what is going on?

It's always the same with you guys bitching when you don't get paid. Until now you have always been paid and yesterday your payment was cancelled because I saw that you were using bots.
Then how can you explain that all your downloads come from hosting providers like Linode, Worldstream, Hetzner, Online.net, OVH and many more?
Exactly because of such uploaders like you webmasters don't want to offer PPD anymore. Very sad. Look for another provider from which you want to cheat.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's always the same with you guys bitching when you don't get paid. Until now you have always been paid and yesterday your payment was cancelled because I saw that you were using bots.
Then how can you explain that all your downloads come from hosting providers like Linode, Worldstream, Hetzner, Online.net, OVH and many more?
Exactly because of such uploaders like you webmasters don't want to offer PPD anymore. Very sad. Look for another provider from which you want to cheat.
if you think i'm cheating, so why don't you just email me, do you want me to send you my traffic source.
you acting very bad and unprofessional, i send you real traffic, and i can't count every single IP and can't guarantee what ip or traffic should i send you, i'm working on a good adult site and working hard and you talk to me like this. i sent you my traffic source you can check every single post i made via ddl.to.

you have to mention that you don't pay to all kind of websites, you don't like my traffic, it's ok! i sent you my source, but why act like this and call me cheater, i'm working hard, have no control on users and downloaders. this is unprofessional you call me cheater without asking my source.
check my pm and send me your reply before call a hard work uploader a cheater!

your downloads come from hosting providers like Linode, Worldstream, Hetzner, Online.net, OVH and many more?

But you already know that many over VPN providers Download or?

VPN IP Netherland ? Woldstream Leasweb Online.net
VPN IP France = Mostly OVH
VPN IP Germany = Mostly Hetzner or Frankfurt Datacenter

you have to mention that you don't pay to all kind of websites, you don't like my traffic, it's ok! i sent you my source, but why act like this and call me cheater, i'm working hard, have no control on users and downloaders. this is unprofessional you call me cheater without asking my source.
check my pm and send me your reply before call a hard work uploader a cheater!

I could ask you the same thing. You call my hosting "bad" and me a "scammer". Who is unprofessional here?

I only got one email from you where you call me a scammer. You should rather pull yourself together and stop telling any stories.

a363712c48bedeeb348c6c373adaf66e.png

Anyway, I'll be so kind as to transfer that amount from you back to your account. So that you can "pay it out" again. But next time I ask you to be patient before you panic so much. That is only damaging to reputation.

But you already know that many over VPN providers Download or?

VPN IP Netherland ? Woldstream Leasweb Online.net
VPN IP France = Mostly OVH
VPN IP Germany = Mostly Hetzner or Frankfurt Datacenter

If you'd all read the rules on Make Money, you'd know I don't accept everything. The risk in some situations is too high to make a loss.

That's why this is in the rules:
- Accounts will be BANNED for the following, Downloads from suspicious sources( websites) or without any source, as well as Download IP's are proxy or making huge number of downloads. WE may ask for your traffic source, if you fail to submit valid source, we have rights to ban your account without pay..

- We don't accept downloads from proxy servers.

I could ask you the same thing. You call my hosting "bad" and me a "scammer". Who is unprofessional here?

I only got one email from you where you call me a scammer. You should rather pull yourself together and stop telling any stories.

Hi,

i sent you a pm, please check it,

thanks

That's why this is in the rules:
- Accounts will be BANNED for the following, Downloads from suspicious sources( websites) or without any source, as well as Download IP's are proxy or making huge number of downloads. WE may ask for your traffic source, if you fail to submit valid source, we have rights to ban your account without pay..

- We don't accept downloads from proxy servers.

I know that and I have read this, but the uploader can not do anything that the downloaders unnecessarily use VPN´S.
What should I do as an uploader against it? Should I tell each Leecher Personally (Hey please disable) the VPN is anyway unnecessary?

I accept your statement and, also your rules ^^

I know that and I have read this, but the uploader can not do anything that the downloaders unnecessarily use VPN´S.
What should I do as an uploader against it? Should I tell each Leecher Personally (Hey please disable) the VPN is anyway unnecessary?

I accept your statement and, also your rules ^^

The whole thing is done now. We should not discuss it any more.

I also pay out all VPN users. It's always situation-based if I notice something. That's why I was a little suspicious with him and first refused to pay him out and then got in touch with him. But his overreaction made me angry.

Now the whole thing is done. Thank you very much for your attention

requested payment on 20th still not payed pls check thanks

If it is Webmoney or Paypal payout, it can take up to 1 - 2 weeks. Don't worry that there will be no payout, we always pay out.

The reason for this is that one of our payment systems has made things difficult for us. That's why we are still dependent on one instead of two. If there are any further questions, you can reach me here.

Actually, I see no reason why anyone using a bot would use rented servers like those you mentioned. Why, just why?! It makes no sense. Limited IPs and a bit expensive?

It's so much easier to use open proxies. That's what I do. Using one tool to download new proxyservers from public sources 12 times a day and, check them and sort them into categories, then parsing them to leechbot which does the rest. Earlier it was common to use fake blogspot sites etc to make it see downloads was coming from a real source, but it's even easier to make some post at a real forum or site and use that as http referer. Some bots are easy to spot as they will have sources for 100% of their download. That's just stupid. Always gotta make sure you rotate the referers so it mirrors real downloads, maybe 80% with referer an 20% without. It depends on the site. Some popunders reloads the downloadpage, then the source should be 90% blank, 10% real forumurl.

It's so easy to make good money without doing shit if you know what you're doing and know how to trick PPD/PPV siteowners. Most owners have no clue they're being tricked. Just remember to make some posts at real soures/forums, configure your bot properly, then lean back and cash out. Just don't get TOO gready, then they'll discover Income won't match how they pay their users lol. If you don't know how to code yourself, just head over to freelancer.com and have someone write your bot for $100. Easy money.

Actually, I see no reason why anyone using a bot would use rented servers like those you mentioned. Why, just why?! It makes no sense. Limited IPs and a bit expensive?

It's so much easier to use open proxies. That's what I do. Using one tool to download new proxyservers from public sources 12 times a day and, check them and sort them into categories, then parsing them to leechbot which does the rest. Earlier it was common to use fake blogspot sites etc to make it see downloads was coming from a real source, but it's even easier to make some post at a real forum or site and use that as http referer. Some bots are easy to spot as they will have sources for 100% of their download. That's just stupid. Always gotta make sure you rotate the referers so it mirrors real downloads, maybe 80% with referer an 20% without. It depends on the site. Some popunders reloads the downloadpage, then the source should be 90% blank, 10% real forumurl.

It's so easy to make good money without doing shit if you know what you're doing and know how to trick PPD/PPV siteowners. Most owners have no clue they're being tricked. Just remember to make some posts at real soures/forums, configure your bot properly, then lean back and cash out. Just don't get TOO gready, then they'll discover Income won't match how they pay their users lol. If you don't know how to code yourself, just head over to freelancer.com and have someone write your bot for $100. Easy money.

You're right about everything. But you have to be careful today anyway. There are so many possibilities to fake the downloads. You know apparently what I mean and exactly these points are it.

However one should not overreact after a day already if one does not even know what is going on. That should be a message to my faithful users. We are glad that we may have you all with us. Many thanks for all your support guys.

Shady hosts have paid me thousands of dollars the past years thanks to bots. Only once I've been denied payout due to suspicious downloads. After that I updated script and changed tactic, never been caught since. I am a bit surprised not more people are doing it.

[QUOTE="That's why this is in the rules: Accounts will be BANNED for the following, Downloads from suspicious sources( websites) or without any source, as well as Download IP's are proxy or making huge number of downloads. WE may ask for your traffic source, if you fail to submit valid source, we have rights to ban your account without pay.- We don't accept downloads from proxy servers.[/QUOTE]

Can u please specify what you mean by suspicious sources (websites)?
Do you mean if people use download managers such as idm, jdownloader etc?
Also cant you add an option so we can make users turn vpn off like you added force disable adblock? because filecrypt has added the block vpn traffic so vpn users wont be able to see links if they are on vpn, thought you guys might be able to add that feature also.

Back