Earn 10 to 25 USD daily from your adsense - 4 to 9 USD from other cpc ad networks day

Status
Not open for further replies.

xootshare

Banned
Banned
Hi everyone as it is known everyone wants to make some cash with their site.
I am sure most of you have 2.000 and up visitors daily but 1 to 5 ad clicks maximum daily?!
I can help you guys increase your earnings from 10 to 25 USD daily from adsense ads and other networks from 4 to 9 USD.
This is not first time i do this work. I already do this on other Freelancer sites.

I am sure many of you will say while you can make much money why you are making this offer.
My estimated earning per month from adsense is between 490Euro to 720 Euro.
The reason i can not make it more is because of traffic more traffic more earnings it means.
No i have a good offer for WJunction forum members:

Adsense Offer:
with a traffic you have on your site, daily 6% to 20% increase variation ad clicks guaranty.
( if you have traffic of 2000 visitor ip dialy, 2000 -6% = 120 clicks. and 120 x 0.05$ minimum cpc rate = 6$ , some times it goes up to 0.90$ per click. )
All ad clicks will be human clicks verified and not fake because will be your visitors that will do it.
Hitleap and similar traffic source not accepted as they are counted view machines. ( Otherwise we do not guaranty for clicks).

The offer price for this is=80$.

The offer is available just for adsense ad network as it is one of the highest CPC rate available.

Payments by Paypal and WU accepted.

2 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back