DropAPK.COM - 60% OF SALES & Rebills | PPD $20/1000 Downloads

Would you like to see our site in ThemaCreator?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DropAPK

Download speed for premium users has been really slow lately I am not getting over 150kbps I should be getting 10mbps to 15mbps please fix this.
Hello,

Yes, some server overload, we wait to deliver new servers for DropAPK and this problem will fixed.

Best regards!

Bak3

Hi, i'm subscribed to drop apk but read some thread that can become premium account? what are the upgrades it has, uploading games and app movies, if possible I could switch to premium, i'm seeing that and mixloads is also yours there i noticed stats are not called is it still working as a page or have you switched to dropapk

Nick: Bak3

DropAPK

Hi, i'm subscribed to drop apk but read some thread that can become premium account? what are the upgrades it has, uploading games and app movies, if possible I could switch to premium, i'm seeing that and mixloads is also yours there i noticed stats are not called is it still working as a page or have you switched to dropapk

Nick: Bak3
Hello,

We upgrade your account at DropAPK.

Best regards!

altered93

hello sir, i'm new here, and i want to remote upload. can i know list of the links that supported? i've tried with gounlimited & upstream and it doesn't work. also what do i need to fill on "Recipient's Email" and "Link Password"? thanks before & after sir.

DropAPK

hello sir, i'm new here, and i want to remote upload. can i know list of the links that supported? i've tried with gounlimited & upstream and it doesn't work. also what do i need to fill on "Recipient's Email" and "Link Password"? thanks before & after sir.
At URL Upload we support direct link.

Best regards!

Top Bottom