DropAPK.COM - 60% OF SALES & Rebills | PPD $20/1000 Downloads

Would you like to see our site in ThemaCreator?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheInsertus

Yes, send me your account to active this option for you.

Best regards!

If your traffic not at tier one, and downloads not complete so how do you want get big money?

BTW, I remember when everything like you want, you don't say anything.

And now need us paid from our balance to be good at your eyes.

No we will do the best to continue at this service.

Best regards!

Ladyk

In "My affiliate link"
If I put that referral link, if my users enter through it and buy premium account as a sale?

DropAPK

In "My affiliate link"
If I put that referral link, if my users enter through it and buy premium account as a sale?
Hello,

If user count as referral for your account when buy premium will count as sale for you.

Best regards!

Ladyk

Download statistics do not count in the PPS

It is also not necessary the details of each download but if you know at least the number of daily downloads.

DropAPK

Download statistics do not count in the PPS

It is also not necessary the details of each download but if you know at least the number of daily downloads.
Hello,

We change to counted downloads only, when change to show all downloads count and not count most of users think they have problem.

Anyway we can send you details anytime you want.

Best regards!

Fende

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [email protected] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

DropAPK

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [email protected] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Where this problem show to you? because site work fine.

Best regards!

DoctorX

Thanks man for the fast payment.
I just noticed that I received it the next day after requesting it.
Btw, this internal server error with the torrent leach that @Fende reported it has been like this for a couple of days.
I didn't report it as I though it's related to the server issue.
That's why I stopped uploading big files.
The error is still there and sometimes the remote upload also shows server error, but it's different message from this message.
I requested to add dropapk to be added to multiup(.)org about 2 months ago and today they contacted me to mentioned that they added dropapk to their list.
I just mentioned this incase other members want to use it, but for the torrent leach they offer only 1 GB for free users.

Cheers.

DropAPK

Thanks man for the fast payment.
I just noticed that I received it the next day after requesting it.
Btw, this internal server error with the torrent leach that @Fende reported it has been like this for a couple of days.
I didn't report it as I though it's related to the server issue.
That's why I stopped uploading big files.
The error is still there and sometimes the remote upload also shows server error, but it's different message from this message.
I requested to add dropapk to be added to multiup(.)org about 2 months ago and today they contacted me to mentioned that they added dropapk to their list.
I just mentioned this incase other members want to use it, but for the torrent leach they offer only 1 GB for free users.

Cheers.
Hello,

We update torrent system after it's stopped many time.

It's still beta version, we will fix problem.

But still beta and we will update it until it work perfect %100.

Best regards!

Ladyk

Hello,

We change to counted downloads only, when change to show all downloads count and not count most of users think they have problem.

Anyway we can send you details anytime you want.

Best regards!
It would be nice to be able to see a kind of statistics of number of downloads during the week and what days to have it as data.

Top Bottom