DropAPK.COM - 60% OF SALES & Rebills | PPD $20/1000 Downloads

Would you like to see our site in ThemaCreator?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DropAPK

Common complaint received from downloaders:
Download speed starts very fast then drops to zero after a few seconds then continues to be very slow whether by browser or downloader.
It's because big traffic send to us, we will add more servers today to fix this problem

Best Regards!

DropAPK

you have been avoiding my question, so you have no idea when PP payout?
Sorry, I don't avoiding your question, but I reply to post and tell all that's Payments this month will late and from next month we will paid daily.

Best Regards!

Moviecloud

dropapk.to banned for forcing users to disable ad blockers
Then fuck these idiots. Want to use adblockers everywhere and use everything "for free" but the main thing is bandwidth is free for everyone or what?

What do all users think. Use adblockers so the filehoster doesn't earn a cent to give you the money? At some point it doesn't make sense.

If Vipergirls wants to use Filehoster with Adblocker, they should pay $1000 for each webmaster. Quite simple.

BloodSucker

It's up to each uploader to force users to disable adblock or not, it's not something enforced by DropApk.

But in any case, how is DropApk supposed to continue to be a paying host if they can't use their ads?

If forums/sites, whatever they are, want to ban hosts with ads, then.... well..... it's their own problem.

GO Unlimited

Nice. Vipergirls banned your host.
Congrats for DropAPK!! :champagne_glass:

No more useless traffic on their resources. ADB traffic is just a huge load on the hosting resources with 0 income.

I hope the best for all users and I am sad some uploaders on that forum lost their ability to share DropAPK files there but DropAPK has no control over this, it's up to that greedy forum administration.

DropAPK

That's an option, we don't forcing all user disable ad blockers

Uploaders themselves can active or disable it.

Anyway, it's not very important source to us, so if disable or active it we don't have big traffic from it.

All forums hate that file hosts force users to disable ad blockers.

So soon file hosts will be dead.
You can ask theme how they keep there site live? file hosts pay to them without file hosts will there sites dead.

Regards!

Top Bottom