DropAPK.COM - 60% OF SALES & Rebills | PPD $20/1000 Downloads

Would you like to see our site in ThemaCreator?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DropAPK

--------------------

Mean that only count 2 Download of 100 files ( of 1 IP = 1 PC (personal computer)
If the user download 100 files only count 2 Download and 98 NO COUNT.

Example;

You upload a video game of 100 parts
else 1 user want download all 100 parts
Only count 2 Download and 98 NO COUNT.

:smiley:
You are correct.

Thanks for explain.

thespacerouge

We back it to 1MB, we will give good speed for guest and we will make new site for PPS with low speed.

Best Regards!
---------------

I do not believe you anymore, you always write the same thing, and the following week you change the rules again, it is a pity that such a good service, today is a total lie, and your rates are too low, so I changed to @uploadbank, that service never under its speed since it started, instead your service does it all the time.

DropAPK

---------------

I do not believe you anymore, you always write the same thing, and the following week you change the rules again, it is a pity that such a good service, today is a total lie, and your rates are too low, so I changed to @uploadbank, that service never under its speed since it started, instead your service does it all the time.
Hi bro,

As I told you we down speed because PPS plan, but we move all this plan to new site.

So dropapk will give it good speed as PPD.

If you don't believe that, it's back to you.

But this our new plan and we will keep it.

Best Regards!

thespacerouge

Hi bro,

As I told you we down speed because PPS plan, but we move all this plan to new site.

So dropapk will give it good speed as PPD.

If you don't believe that, it's back to you.

But this our new plan and we will keep it.

Best Regards!
-------------------------------
I prefer to wait longer to see if what you write is true, because since you offer the service you make thousands of changes that the only thing you achieve is that people leave, so I better hope to see what changes you make in 1 to 4 weeks

DropAPK

-------------------------------
I prefer to wait longer to see if what you write is true, because since you offer the service you make thousands of changes that the only thing you achieve is that people leave, so I better hope to see what changes you make in 1 to 4 weeks
As you like bro.

You are welcome anytime :)

Best Regards!

Top Bottom