DropAPK.COM - 60% OF SALES & Rebills | PPD $20/1000 Downloads

Would you like to see our site in ThemaCreator?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

admxternal

since when? It definitely wasn't like that before.....:thinking::thinking:

and on your page it still says this:

======================================

also, you increased the min. payout to $10 but still say it's $5 ....

i think this site inconsistent about plan.
they are change rules everytime they want.
and they are say just deleted by dmca or 180 days file without download but all my files has been deleted (maybe they are limited space) just 1tb for /user.
and now they are needed money so 1 month premium just downgrade to only $7

DropAPK

i think this site inconsistent about plan.
they are change rules everytime they want.
and they are say just deleted by dmca or 180 days file without download but all my files has been deleted (maybe they are limited space) just 1tb for /user.
and now they are needed money so 1 month premium just downgrade to only $7
Hello,

Are you sure your files active and removed??!!

We removed inactive files only.

Another thing about premium price, where the problem if we down price? and why we can't do this for us to keep our hosting working and paid at time as always?

I think always uploaders thinking to there earning only .. doesn't think about stable hosting or speed or payment at time. and the main thing doesn't think that's we paid a lot money every month for servers and uploaders.

All want money and if we make something to back small amount to our service to keep it active all talk about it.

Please think twice and let you be with our place .. You will do like us or more.

Best Regards!

DropAPK

Do you think DropPak should implement a Pay Table that Rewards by filesize?
(example, 0-100Mb = $3, 100-500Mb = $5, +500Mb = $8)

Yes
No

BloodSucker

Do you think DropPak should implement a Pay Table that Rewards by filesize?
(example, 0-100Mb = $3, 100-500Mb = $5, +500Mb = $8)

Yes
No

YES, assuming that the rates can be a bit better than the example. ;)

I think this will motivate more people to split larger files and, as result, bring more sales to DropApk, which will help keep the filehost stable, sustainable and able to pay all the users who still believe and want to use DropPak.

admxternal

Hello,

Are you sure your files active and removed??!!

We removed inactive files only.

Another thing about premium price, where the problem if we down price? and why we can't do this for us to keep our hosting working and paid at time as always?

I think always uploaders thinking to there earning only .. doesn't think about stable hosting or speed or payment at time. and the main thing doesn't think that's we paid a lot money every month for servers and uploaders.

All want money and if we make something to back small amount to our service to keep it active all talk about it.

Please think twice and let you be with our place .. You will do like us or more.

Best Regards!
thank for the answer

leep

DropPak need to do is to pay the server bills. First.

Rate or payment is secondary.

No server , DropPak will close-shop
No server , Uploader lost all the file.
No server , Downloader can not download file.

DropPak is OK , user can download from DropPak.
i do not want to change file-host , reupload file , user also need to figure out how to download from new-file-hoster.

Stable-file-host and long-term-filehost is what i need.

Pay Table that Rewards by Filesize. Yes
i do not need this , but i say Yes.

Last edited:

BloodSucker

i do not want to change file-host , reupload file , user also need to figure out how to download from new-file-hoster.

which was why I said this:

I think this will motivate more people to split larger files and, as result, bring more sales to DropApk, which will help keep the filehost stable, sustainable and able to pay all the users who still believe and want to use DropPak.
If DropApk gets more sales from this new pay rate table system, by filesizes, it will help DropApk to stay alive, stable, paying and keep their servers.

fable

What happen your adsense? I tell you, you will get ban from adsense right? someone was attacking your ads he banned your website?

DropAPK

Rate or payment is secondary.

No server , DropPak will close-shop
No server , Uploader lost all the file.
No server , Downloader can not download file.

That's we always care about, We care to be online forever, be stable, paid at time and more.

We lose last month a lot money for servers and move to private datacenter.

Our earning less than cost for servers and uploaders earning .. so If we continue paid from our budget host will down.

So when we make some change at rates, we do that to keep stable service and good downloads and uploads speed for users and uploaders.

Also Pay Table that Rewards by Filesize when see result if still not enough to cover file servers and uploaders earning will down rate again.

We don't work for earning such as we work to prove good service .

Thanks for your opinion it's exactly same what we think!

DropAPK

What happen your adsense? I tell you, you will get ban from adsense right? someone was attacking your ads he banned your website?
Our ads active, we know how to keep it safe.

Our website doesn't banned from attack, they change their rules and doesn't allow file sharing to display google ads.

So attack it's nothing and never make any change at our account.

DropAPK

Hello,

Filesize group will be like, if all prefer this options I will move to file size group, if not will keep old rates.

Top Bottom