DoodStream.com - Discussion thread

OnlyStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are happy to introduce DoodStream, owned & managed by OnlyStream Team. We have now improved the player, video delivery, encoding, DMCA handling & much more also you would love to use our new interface.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- Supports up to 1080p HD quality
- Unlimited storage
- Z-O-O-M uploader support
- Subtitle upload option
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Advanced global video search & copy
- Min payout is just $10
- 4 views are counted per IP
- Enable or disable hardcode subtitles
- Custom logo on video player
- Multiple earnings mode
- Custom player colour (premium users only)

What are uploading options available?
-
Web, Remote, FTP, themaCreator & Z-O-O-M Uploader

What are the available payment options?
-
Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Payoneer, Webmoney & Skrill (planing to add more options soon)

Why are you waiting for !?
Join us now

Example Video :
https://dood.watch/d/36bclkycxl5n

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://doodstream.com/earn-money

For more information you can contact us through :
support@doodstream.com or find us on skype Onlystream.tv

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make DoodStream as best as possible.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

Last edited:
5,860 comments
0185227-D-5-CDC-4649-AA38-1-DA88897-F2-C5.jpg
I have a rdp bill to pay, I hope you pay me quickly
🙏🙏

does anyone here know the exact date they successfully verified the payoneer account? they just say they have problem with payoneer account but don't give exact date for verification

I really don't understand these negative comments, which are mostly left by people who don't use this service for more than 7 days, and then they conclude them from the past and for the future. If you don't like the way their system works, the simple solution is to find other services, it couldn't be easier, could it? and all your frustrations are solved. Instead of sitting here and wasting your life (I hope you have it) and energy because you are not satisfied with the system that works at full speed. The fact that they have problems in the meantime happens to even the biggest. I remember the Openload service, which broke the records of the popularity of the streaming service, it used to be offline for 2-5 days and then came back again. And they also experienced short technical failures, so people used them again. Live life positively mate ;)

does anyone here know the exact date they successfully verified the payoneer account? they just say they have problem with payoneer account but don't give exact date for verification
This is what they said on the notification bell, posted last 11 Jul 2022

Hello,

We are facing issue with our Payoneer account due to which Payoneer payments are delayed, we suggest you to request payout using alternative options and those who have already requested please contact our support to change that.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

Maybe you should try contacting them and use other payment option that available to you.

Back