DoodStream.com - Discussion thread

OnlyStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are happy to introduce DoodStream, owned & managed by OnlyStream Team. We have now improved the player, video delivery, encoding, DMCA handling & much more also you would love to use our new interface.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- Supports up to 1080p HD quality
- Unlimited storage
- Z-O-O-M uploader support
- Subtitle upload option
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Advanced global video search & copy
- Min payout is just $10
- 4 views are counted per IP
- Enable or disable hardcode subtitles
- Custom logo on video player
- Multiple earnings mode
- Custom player colour (premium users only)

What are uploading options available?
-
Web, Remote, FTP, themaCreator & Z-O-O-M Uploader

What are the available payment options?
-
Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Payoneer, Webmoney & Skrill (planing to add more options soon)

Why are you waiting for !?
Join us now

Example Video :
https://dood.watch/d/36bclkycxl5n

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://doodstream.com/earn-money

For more information you can contact us through :
support@doodstream.com or find us on skype Onlystream.tv

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make DoodStream as best as possible.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

Last edited:
6,066 comments
i'm interested, i use payoneer anyway, but still haven't received the payment, the payment from this server always arrives very late than others, they don't have fixed payment date so sometimes we will I don't know when he will pay, but it always takes more than 4 days to 1 week
Post automatically merged:

hi guys got payoneer payment from september 20th ? first time i use payoneer get payment to this server but still nothing in account 4 days after requesting payment

Last edited:
i'm interested, i use payoneer anyway, but still haven't received the payment, the payment from this server always arrives very late than others, they don't have fixed payment date so sometimes we will I don't know when he will pay, but it always takes more than 4 days to 1 week
Post automatically merged:

hi guys got payoneer payment from september 20th ? first time i use payoneer get payment to this server but still nothing in account 4 days after requesting payment
Are you already paid?

Hey guys. Aren't BCH fees lower than BTC?? and how do you cashout using these methods? I mean there's an payment id in the settings but idk if i should enter my btc/bch wallet address or my btc/bch payment link?

not quite sure if you read carefully what i posted, but i specifically asked the people here if its a common issue with this host that people get their paypal account banned afterwards payment from here.

also you are probably not familiar with paypal that much (or with any payment system) because 99.99% of the time companies (especially fintech and banks) dont disclose why your account gets suspended even when you ask. you flashed your ignorance on the subject but thanks for posting nonetheless.

Back