DoodStream.com - Discussion thread

OnlyStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are happy to introduce DoodStream, owned & managed by OnlyStream Team. We have now improved the player, video delivery, encoding, DMCA handling & much more also you would love to use our new interface.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- Supports up to 1080p HD quality
- Unlimited storage
- Z-O-O-M uploader support
- Subtitle upload option
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Advanced global video search & copy
- Min payout is just $10
- 4 views are counted per IP
- Enable or disable hardcode subtitles
- Custom logo on video player
- Multiple earnings mode
- Custom player colour (premium users only)

What are uploading options available?
-
Web, Remote, FTP, themaCreator & Z-O-O-M Uploader

What are the available payment options?
-
Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Payoneer, Webmoney & Skrill (planing to add more options soon)

Why are you waiting for !?
Join us now

Example Video :
https://dood.watch/d/36bclkycxl5n

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://doodstream.com/earn-money

For more information you can contact us through :
support@doodstream.com or find us on skype Onlystream.tv

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make DoodStream as best as possible.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

Last edited:
6,049 comments
Please support or anybody else, will i get notified when videos were deleted due to inactivity please and list of these videos? Maybe by email or somewhere on dashboard? Thanks! Is it possible to buy premium via paypal?

I don't really think they will reply here.

Use the chat button and put your questions in the box. They won't reply right away, but you will get an answer eventually. Most likely by email.

And yes, you can pay by PayPal. But you have to request it. If they approve a PayPal method will appear.

Not true! They answer me on skype within 30min - 1 h
after 2 weeks was a respond to send the vivo links wich doensnt work and since this day no response since mid-december all other things they answer instant in their site chat

and the upload speed of 500 - 3500 kb / s with 1 minute waiting time in zoom until it is finished after 100% for 1 file you find ok o.O 1 gb/s upload and all other hosters works with 80 - 120 mb/s with 4 files at same time

and for a while now, many things have been deleted directly after upload because of DMCA, although the thing is not publicly available and are not linked on any sites.

after 2 weeks was a respond to send the vivo links wich doensnt work and since this day no response since mid-december all other things they answer instant in their site chat

and the upload speed of 500 - 3500 kb / s with 1 minute waiting time in zoom until it is finished after 100% for 1 file you find ok o.O 1 gb/s upload and all other hosters works with 80 - 120 mb/s with 4 files at same time

and for a while now, many things have been deleted directly after upload because of DMCA, although the thing is not publicly available and are not linked on any sites.
As I wrote:
hey answer me on skype within 30min - 1 h.
So, SKYPE I mentioned, NOT website chat! :)

Back