DoodStream.com - Discussion thread

OnlyStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are happy to introduce DoodStream, owned & managed by OnlyStream Team. We have now improved the player, video delivery, encoding, DMCA handling & much more also you would love to use our new interface.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- Supports up to 1080p HD quality
- Unlimited storage
- Z-O-O-M uploader support
- Subtitle upload option
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Advanced global video search & copy
- Min payout is just $10
- 4 views are counted per IP
- Enable or disable hardcode subtitles
- Custom logo on video player
- Multiple earnings mode
- Custom player colour (premium users only)

What are uploading options available?
-
Web, Remote, FTP, themaCreator & Z-O-O-M Uploader

What are the available payment options?
-
Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Payoneer, Webmoney & Skrill (planing to add more options soon)

Why are you waiting for !?
Join us now

Example Video :
https://dood.watch/d/36bclkycxl5n

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://doodstream.com/earn-money

For more information you can contact us through :
support@doodstream.com or find us on skype Onlystream.tv

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make DoodStream as best as possible.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

Last edited:
6,064 comments
Those who say the payment was made in an hour and less than an hour, the pending payment since yesterday, and the payment has not been made yet! .. LTC payment method

Those who say the payment was made in an hour and less than an hour, the pending payment since yesterday, and the payment has not been made yet! .. LTC payment method
My payments are usually really fast (several hours or even less sometimes), but once there was an occasion during which other users got their USDT very fast but I only received it two days after even though I had requested at the same time (I also mentioned that in previous pages somewhere), so sometimes there are exceptions I guess.

could you please tell me their other domains or where to get them all to swap them whenever needed? thanks
all working domains: dood.la, dood.pm, dood.re, dood.sh, dood.to, dood.ws, dood.yt, dooood.com
They are blocked in Egypt
dooood.com
doodstream.com
dood.pm

dood.wf
Those work fine
dood.re
dood.la
doodstream.co
And I recommend this
dood.re
This is doodstream.co times it works and times it is blocked

They are blocked in Egypt
dooood.com
doodstream.com
dood.pm

dood.wf
Those work fine
dood.re
dood.la
doodstream.co
And I recommend this
dood.re
This is doodstream.co times it works and times it is blocked
Unfortunately I tried all y'all suggested domains, some of them showed the player frame yes, but they still doesn't work when I try to play the videos I get this message on the player

Post automatically merged:

Unfortunately I tried all y'all suggested domains, some of them showed the player frame yes, but they still doesn't work when I try to play the videos I get this message on the player

Network error! Please reload the page & play the video again.

this is the message if the pic link doesn't work

Even imgbb the pics host stopped working in Egypt now!!! WTF is happening in Egypt?!!! idk

Last edited:

A message that there is an error in the Internet may be from the host
Network error! Please reload the page & play the video again.

this is the message if the pic link doesn't work

Even imgbb the pics host stopped working in Egypt now!!! WTF is happening in Egypt?!!! idk
We are already working on imgbb. I think it was blocked. You tried ibb.co or imagetwist.com
I talked to some service providers, there are those who said that the company "we" blocked these sites, and there are those who said that the company did not block these sites, but in both cases the company is affiliated with the government, and I believe that it has already been blocked

I will send you a private list of all the domains of the dood site, and I also advise you to work on streamtape.to temporarily

A message that there is an error in the Internet may be from the host

We are already working on imgbb. I think it was blocked. You tried ibb.co or imagetwist.com
I talked to some service providers, there are those who said that the company "we" blocked these sites, and there are those who said that the company did not block these sites, but in both cases the company is affiliated with the government, and I believe that it has already been blocked

I will send you a private list of all the domains of the dood site, and I also advise you to work on streamtape.to temporarily
Yep I tried imagetwist.com yesterday and it works, will use it from now on
And not "we" only blocked doodstream, also tried orange and etisalat they blocked dood as well, it's governmental movement and they all under control you know!
Will check your pm and try to do some tests maybe it'll work, otherwise I've to use alt host but don't know which is DMCA ignored available now.
BTW if streamtape is what you're using on your site with this domain streamhub.to it's blocked now as well :-(

player is present but the play button have a broken image icon. I dont think that the domain is block. Tested different network still no play button.

I have contacted them and waiting for their reply.

Last edited:
Yeah in PC its blank like this, a broken image icon in mobile

1HalJk2.jpg

I cashed out just right now to test the payment. Normally, I cashed out every two days.
I got paid with in 6 minutes. I guess lets just wait for them to get back online and they fixed the error.

Last edited:
Back