DoodStream.com - Discussion thread

OnlyStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are happy to introduce DoodStream, owned & managed by OnlyStream Team. We have now improved the player, video delivery, encoding, DMCA handling & much more also you would love to use our new interface.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- Supports up to 1080p HD quality
- Unlimited storage
- Z-O-O-M uploader support
- Subtitle upload option
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Advanced global video search & copy
- Min payout is just $10
- 4 views are counted per IP
- Enable or disable hardcode subtitles
- Custom logo on video player
- Multiple earnings mode
- Custom player colour (premium users only)

What are uploading options available?
-
Web, Remote, FTP, themaCreator & Z-O-O-M Uploader

What are the available payment options?
-
Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Payoneer, Webmoney & Skrill (planing to add more options soon)

Why are you waiting for !?
Join us now

Example Video :
https://dood.watch/d/36bclkycxl5n

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://doodstream.com/earn-money

For more information you can contact us through :
support@doodstream.com or find us on skype Onlystream.tv

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make DoodStream as best as possible.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

Last edited:
6,064 comments
hi, i use myvidster to share my doodstream videos... but since almost a week myvidster sends me a message each time i try to bookmark any video that says "just a moment" but since a week ago... i have tried to talk with doodstream, and they have answer, but each message is a full day and they havent solvedthe issues...and of course they have paid me normally, but because of this issues, i can't bookmar any single video and my rates have getting down because its like i have done nothing since a week ago... time is money and i'm loosing whilw waiting... can anybody help me out... i know doodstream is legit, i'm not saing that, the services is betther that others hosts, but if i can't share my videos it's like i can't use the service

Trying out the USDT let us see how fast they process this. I will update here once I received it.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah payment received USDT

Last edited:
Hello guys, I have a forum and I wanna use doodstream API to do remote upload directly from a script or whatever to upload my videos through it directly from the forum without needing to add username or password of my account, Tried to find anything guiding me how to do it but the only thing I found is a php script and I was unable to set it, I'd appreciate any help to make me do it.
I found a lot of people using the API for the same purpose already but I didn't find anyone saying how they do it! So please give me the hints to start...
Thanks,

@OnlyStream have to mention you :)

Back