DoodStream.com - Discussion thread

OnlyStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are happy to introduce DoodStream, owned & managed by OnlyStream Team. We have now improved the player, video delivery, encoding, DMCA handling & much more also you would love to use our new interface.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- Supports up to 1080p HD quality
- Unlimited storage
- Z-O-O-M uploader support
- Subtitle upload option
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Advanced global video search & copy
- Min payout is just $10
- 4 views are counted per IP
- Enable or disable hardcode subtitles
- Custom logo on video player
- Multiple earnings mode
- Custom player colour (premium users only)

What are uploading options available?
-
Web, Remote, FTP, themaCreator & Z-O-O-M Uploader

What are the available payment options?
-
Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Payoneer, Webmoney & Skrill (planing to add more options soon)

Why are you waiting for !?
Join us now

Example Video :
https://dood.watch/d/36bclkycxl5n

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://doodstream.com/earn-money

For more information you can contact us through :
support@doodstream.com or find us on skype Onlystream.tv

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make DoodStream as best as possible.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

Last edited:
5,988 comments
I am not talking abouts views counting because of vpn
I am talking videos doest not playing if vpn activated
Videos can't start if vpn activated.
Well ofcourse, Doods, wont benefit from vpn's since its not a legitimate IP, which is also hated by todays advertising company. Rather than wasting bandwidth from it, better to block it.

Today I requested a payment and he sent me the payment message processed at 1:30 in the afternoon but so far nothing appears in my wallet. There are two options that this payment is rarely taking, perhaps because of the saturated network that I know of, or doodstream has already become a scam, which I doubt. Do you know if it is normal for a deposit to take so long to process?

Today I requested a payment and he sent me the payment message processed at 1:30 in the afternoon but so far nothing appears in my wallet. There are two options that this payment is rarely taking, perhaps because of the saturated network that I know of, or doodstream has already become a scam, which I doubt. Do you know if it is normal for a deposit to take so long to process?

BTC ?

yes btc, more than 7 hours have passed
i faced this problem before .. just wait untill ur
Bitcoin payments get confirmations
.. somtimes can get more than 12h
Post automatically merged:

its Weird you Requested today and he pay
but me and chronos i think we requested btc payment .. 2 days agoo

Last edited:
Yes mine is also in pending

You can also to try to track it using blockchain or bitref

77dDWsJ.jpg

Let us wait then

Last edited:
API / Folder does not support german umlauts like ä or ü or ö? Like "Tote Mädchen lügen nicht"

In Api Response its

{
"name": "Tote Mädchen lügen nicht",
"fld_id": "nonono",
"code": "nonono"
}

Received a payment confirmation in my email and it is now marked PAID in my dood account.
However, it is not yet reflected to my btc wallet.

If anyone else have similar situation, then this is the reason.

Note : Bitcoin payments may take upto 3 hours to get confirmations.

you can use bitref.com or blockchain.com to check your btc confirmations

Did you received yours? your previous request?

Update: It is now on my wallet :)
Payment Received BTC :champagne_glass::champagne_glass::champagne_glass:

Last edited:
Back