Demonium

They even removed payoneer. I guess doods is really the reason why my payoneer account was banned. Crypto is the safest
Well usually they pay fast around 2-10hours, i've got no problem before, nah some users doesn't get paid with BTC either, well let's wait 24hours more and if they still aren't paying i'm gonna switch up to another host for good

Kof98

Whats happens with their support
It has been more than 1 week their Skype is offline.
Are they closing their services?
If they close their services we will be in trouble I have 23k+ active videos on my site it's our 3 years of hard work

Oldky

Whats happens with their support
It has been more than 1 week their Skype is offline.
Are they closing their services?
If they close their services we will be in trouble I have 23k+ active videos on my site it's our 3 years of hard work
Don´t worry, they are NOT closing, they are maybe busy or on vacation. I have 2444 Total videos

Oldky

Hello,

We are happy to inform you that we have activated Global Search on your account, so now you can search all the public videos uploaded on DoodStream.
With a single click you can copy the videos instantly into your account, share and make money easily.
Global Search : https://doodstream.com/search

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team
Post automatically merged:

Got this email, and wanted to share with you guys

jjgd

Hello,

We are happy to inform you that we have activated Global Search on your account, so now you can search all the public videos uploaded on DoodStream.
With a single click you can copy the videos instantly into your account, share and make money easily.
Global Search : https://doodstream.com/search

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team
Post automatically merged:

Got this email, and wanted to share with you guys
most stupid function on dood

Oldky

Wooow!! I requested it 1 hour ago for payment and just got it!!

pZGg4iC.png