Does Google Delete Your Movie Streaming Sites Content from Search Engine? (DMCA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merol93

Hello! Do you have same problem with google DMCA like me? They're keep delete movie titles direct links from search engine. I don't store any videos on my server. It's just catalog with links to other services like Openload.co.

5 comments
Of course they will delete if you link to sites where you have uploaded copyrighted movies! This is not 2000 bruh :|

Okey, I can deal with it. Reason why I've start this topic is some serious google position jump problem. I was thinking it's connected with DMCA complain but it can't be true because there are a lot of streaming sites on first page. I was on 12-14 position in my main keyword. Second keyword was on position 15~. Few days ago my site jumped far away on both keywords. Even on 99 position -.-... Now it's on 5 and 8 google page. Where is the problem?

Hi Merol93,

don't worry you're not alone with the "bulk" removal of links from Google. This happen to every site like yours and unfortunately for you, you can't do anything to prevent this.

But consider that many sites "fix" temporarily this problem by changing the link of the removed post and by set the 301 redirect from the old to the new. There is also some sites that "fix" this problem by changing the domain name after some months.

Hope to help,
p.team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back