Do You Want To Get Paid For Playing Games & Having Fun?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbundus

Playing games is one of my favorite activities.:video_game::video_game::video_game: I've been a fan of GTA starting from SanAndreas, to GTA V.:dollar::dollar::runner::boom: :gun::police_car: It's actually very fun, and even more fun when you are playing with someone else.

I enjoy playing alone and also enjoy playing with someone, but I am a bit confused if enjoy playing with someone as an opponent more than I enjoy playing with someone as a collaborator.

That's about that, but on another side, it's feels even better when you earn money while playing the games.

There are many websites out there that pay you for playing games. Some of the popular ones are SwagBucks, GrabPoints, Playtestcloud, and a few more. I own one too, and that is PaidPoints. If you like the idea of earning some money while you have fun and play games, then you really need to check out any of these websites.

However, if you don't mind, then just keep having fun. My favorite game is open world city games, and that's why I have loved GTA so much from the start. I got captivated from the first day I set my eyes on their first game. It's been more than 10 years and they are still my favorite.

What is your favorite game, and why?
Do you like the idea of earning money while you are playing games? if no, then why? :thinking:

1 comment
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back