Direct download torrents through HTTP link

Status
Not open for further replies.

oasis

This work similar like the old Torrific which closed down.

It offer free services to help download files on bittorrent network via Http direct link. Submit the torrent to the site & it will take care of the rest. You can off your PC while files will be downloaded to the site & ready for you to download via its server using http direct link

https://filestream.me/

16 comments
Really nice share. I have been looking for a website like this for ages. What speeds can you normally get with a method like this?

I get good speed. For popular torrent you'll of course get faster fetching speed & if someone before you had fetch the same file then you can download the file instantly, without fetching.

To use this site (and other similar services) you must have patience, be out of money or a cheap charlie.

For $10 per month you get a RDP with the obvious benefits.

To use this site (and other similar services) you must have patience, be out of money or a cheap charlie.

For $10 per month you get a RDP with the obvious benefits.

Everybody Have Its Own Choice, there's no need to always put down free service. If you've money to spare just go for better paid service, this is not for you.
BTW, Filestream also got Paid Plan https://filestream.me/prices

Everybody Have Its Own Choice, there's no need to always put down free service. If you've money to spare just go for better paid service, this is not for you.

Like u said everybody has own choice. he just expressed his view point just like u..

Like u said everybody has own choice. he just expressed his view point just like u..

We all know free service can't be compared to paid service so what is the point of comparison?

Hope to have constructive reviews after actual use of the service.

I don't use this torrents anymore

:wave: I stopped using torrents and from now on I'm using only gboxapp gadget for this purpose , I know from a friend that using gboxapp that it's great gadget and he really helped me with the install and now it's working great , if you want to read more about it you can see here.

:wave: I stopped using torrents and from now on I'm using only gboxapp gadget for this purpose , I know from a friend that using gboxapp that it's great gadget and he really helped me with the install and now it's working great , if you want to read more about it you can see here.

I googled gboxapp and all top results(except the 1st one) indicate its a virus or malware or spyware...
I think you should get rid of it :-?

you can also try:
put.io
zbigs
alldebrid
real-debrid

I think you mean zbigz.com & not zbigs? I've personally tried put.io & zbigz. Put.io is very good but it stop free account, I'm lucky to keep mine as I registered earlier. People can still go for its paid plans. As for zbigz, its free account is nice when it 1st started but now it go downhill.

Sorry for the type. And yeah Put.io is good. Even alldebrid is good, at the cost of 4 EUROS for 100 filehosters and direct downloading torrents is not high I would say. It's worth it :)

there used to be one way back but you would have to wait a day and once it was ready for downloading, oh man the speeds were great, but non resumable
it was like torrent2web or somethin i forgot it got featured at TF i think

there used to be one way back but you would have to wait a day and once it was ready for downloading, oh man the speeds were great, but non resumable
it was like torrent2web or somethin i forgot it got featured at TF i think

Your talking about btaccel which then became torrific then that site closed down.

They were the start of it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back