Digiload.co | Fastest HLS Streaming | DMCA Friendly | 720P | H-A Support & Service

Digiload

Dear people,
We would like to introduce you to our new service Digiloadthat aims to provide you with a simple and user friendly platform for uploading and sharing videos.

What do we have to offer at Digiload?

♤ Simple and user Friendly Platform.

♤ HLS Streaming.

♤ 720p HD quality.

♤ Fastest upload & non buffering videos worldwide

♤ Remote Upload

♤ High Availability Customer Support

♤ Unlimited Download Speed

♤ Files removed after 60 days of inactivity. (SSR Plan Never)

♤ DMCA Friendly dashboard [View and solve DMCA requests - Manual & Auto]

-- Upcoming Features

♤ Affiliate Program

♤ Domain Friendly [use your own domain for your embeds]

♤ Monetization: [add your own ads to your player]

-- Sample Video

https://digiload.co/v/LiDRJqcUIG

We are happy to hear your suggestions so we can improve with your feedback and provide the best service posible.

Last edited:
145 comments
This is what noobs and newbies do nowadays... opening videhosts without any knowledge in this business... Im glad I didn’t use your service, but if I did (like many people), all the work and effort would have gone. I have learned the lesson from past videohosts already (openload, verystream, etc.)

But if you already have the patch, reopen the site from 0.
Post automatically merged:

Didn't that make gounlimited ??
They deleted all the videos

Time to move on, it was a good ride.
We cared too much in the code and user that forgot about the human abusive behaviour.

This is what noobs and newbies do nowadays... opening videhosts without any knowledge in this business... Im glad I didn’t use your service, but if I did (like many people), all the work and effort would have gone. I have learned the lesson from past videohosts already (openload, verystream, etc.)
Thanks for the input as you learned the lesson we did learn ours we cannot give people good things as they will exploit it no matter what :).

Again thanks to all the people that helped build and improve digi two things are certain
1. The Full site is for sale
or
2. Digi goes into hiatus for a while. [if this is the case no data should be lost be the time it might take months or years]

Best all luck to all in your projects.
-- Digi out

We'd like to take this time to extend our thanks and gratitude to all our user,

Unfortunately due to certain circumstances we had to cancel our service the use of the platform reached 4Petabytes and no CDN was able to allow it, unfortunately the abuse was detected too late and our patch didn't do much.

We want to thank every one who supported the project users with days left in SSR Plan will get their refund for the days left on their plans, in the upcoming 2-3 weeks.

We wont go open-source but if you have questions related to [code purchase, refunds, support] mail us to support@digiload.co

Best Regards
Mike @ Digi
Very sad news. Wish you good luck for future project

Back