Dexter! vs Breaking Bad!

Which show do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

wangkopo

They are both fantastic shows and imo they are the best drama on TV. That is all I can say.

So, which of these crime series do you think it's the best? It's a tough one to choose.

7 comments
i'd go for Breaking Bad, at first i thought you were talking about Dexter (the Cartoon Network series) so i voted for it.. but actually im a fan of breaking bad, so i'd go for it :)

BOTH GOOD

They are both great Series. Personally I liked Dexter more, Breaking bad is a little tedious, you expect things to happen that don't or happen very later than you expect. kind of annoying.

Breaking Bad

The first time i watched Breaking Bad i was like .."okay,i will give it 15 more min's if its not interesting enought i will move to other Tvshow" ! One episode later i couldnt stop watching it its amazing .Whoever made the scenario is genious.

Breaking Bad all the way. I usually don't watch a movie or a movie series twice but this thing got me hooked. I watched it all in 1 week. And after one month I watched it again... Now I am watching it the 4th time and having loads of fun with it still.

I am trying to get all my friends to watch it.:cough:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back