DediSpot.com- 1Gbit Unmetered, Virtual Private Servers - from 12€/mo (NL,USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zarvis

DediSpot Web Solution PVT. Ltd.

Welcome to DediSpot.com! We are one of the emerging providers of Web Hosting Solutions in this industry since 2012. Our superior support and unmatched services are sought after a lot. Our customers include Government and Private Bodies from over all over the globe.

PROMOS:
1. 5$OFF - 5 Dollar Off , Onetime.
2. HAPPYSANTA - 3 Dollar Off, Recurring for Lifetime. (To first 100 Customers or till Christmas. Whichever First.)

Why Choose DediSpot.com?

• Instant Setup – All our VPS are setup instantly using highly automated technology. This is subject to stock availability.
  • SLA of 99.9% Uptime – We offer an SLA (Service Level Agreement) of 99.9% uptime so you can work on your projects instead of worrying about the uptime of your servers / accounts.
  • Excellent Support: We hire the best technicians and hence your experience with our support team will be the best.
  • 30 Days Money Back Guarantee: We offer a 30-day unconditional refund guarantee to all new customers.
  • Choose over Linux and Windows for your project.
  • Fast Networks: Our servers use highly superior network lines to ensure better speed and quality.
  • We can not guarantee that our Services are cheapest, But It's a type of service you can rely on.

Plans and Pricing:

Linux VPS (Netherlands)
All Netherlands VPS come with 1 Gbps premium network line to provide you greater speeds. Use as much as you like as these VPS are Unmetered. VPS performance is great as we use only quad core processors on our servers for greater performance.

Nl Linux VPS Plans:

Windows VPS (USA)
All Windows plans are Unmanaged and suit well for developers / advanced users. All accounts are provided with Administrator access to ensure full utilization of your allocated resources. We use Parallels Virtuozzo and Windows Hyper-V virtualization technologies for superior performance.

USA Windows VPS Plans:

Support:

Email: support@dedispot.com

You can get in touch with us using this thread, Live Chat, tickets, contact form or PM system.
This is a Sales Thread so Kindly Don't use it for Support Request.

Payment Methods:
Paypal, Payza(Coming Soon), Webmoney(Contact US)

Please read our Terms of Service and Acceptable Usage Policy before buying our services.

Last edited:
7 comments
I have been using WIN-2048 Plan since a month and I vouch for this guy.
Never needed to contact support and there has been no downtime at all.
The performance and the network are great.

I have been using WIN-2048 Plan since a month and I vouch for this guy.
Never needed to contact support and there has been no downtime at all.
The performance and the network are great.

Hello, Machar Thank you for your feedback. :)

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back