Status
Not open for further replies.

rfhm

I have created this thread to continue the discussion between me and SarKarRaj, to avoid an off-topic conversation in his sales thread (respect).

This is a continuation of (my post): http://www.wjunction.com/showpost.php?p=156951&postcount=83

And his reply to my post: http://www.wjunction.com/showpost.php?p=156986&postcount=84

========================================================
========================================================

My Ans: Hope You have read our thread properly and not go through our features . We have mentioned clearly there will be Equally shared Processor speed for all VPS clients . For Your kind information we are using Parallels Virtuozzo virtualization technology , Not OpenVZ & There is lots of difference between them.

A: And equally shared processor, to you, this means exactly what? Can you explain in detail please? How much MHz can a client use exactly? And how much do you guarantee as a minimum? What will happen if every vps starts to demand a lot from the CPU?

Each one from Parallels? This one: http://www.parallels.com/products/pvc45/ ?

Only after you reply to this question, I can tell you my opinion about it since you didn't even specified each one! Parallels have more than 1 virtualization product in case you don't know. :)

My Ans: We Do have better Technical Staff Members who are having minimum experience of 3 years . They do know every well how to use software and do the configuration . We treat all clients as one . as we give them unique facilities . mend of configuration as per the clients request . You need not judge our skills here

A: For me, that's all blabla... as you might know! Might be good however to get a new newbie costumer! =)

You have better technical staff...? Better compared to what or who exactly? 3 Years of experience in virtualization or just shared web hosting? Because if it is in virtualization technologies, I really doubt it because of everything you said previosly. =/

Sorry to say this as well but, you say your staff have a minimum experience of 3 years, right?! But since when, with just a couple of costumers, you have money to pay them a single and decent salary? Conclusion, or you are alone or with a couple of friends/partners!

And by the way, your domain was registered in 2008-11-25. You also hide yourself from whois: http://whois.domaintools.com/scopehosts.com

So, you had another business name before 2008-11-25? For me, or you are in business now for just about a year, since 2008-11-25, or, you had previously another business name that it was not a success (and that's why you changed name - where you have gained experience previously to open ScopeHosts in 2008-11-25).

To me, since you are hiding your name, you can't be trusted. Since you can simply change again your business name if something goes wrong, and like always, no one will know about it (and think it is a new provider).

Since all of the above statements are only assumptions from me, maybe you could tell better than me, what's your real story?

MyAns: As For the proofs we do have around 15+ Happy VPS Clients of WJ members are using our service now past 2-3months now . All Of them Now what is kind of service we provide them . Regarding Overselling is concerned You need not even think of commenting regarding it as you have not used our service . As proof you can see not even a single comment from happy 15+ WJ clients , that we are overselling our resource.

A: Why do I see, that you are so much concerned about it, to defend and explain yourself in more than 2 lines?! I don't know where you see me saying that you are overselling eitheir!!! And in case you don't know, there is no need to try a service, to know if a determined company is overselling or not. And like I said previsouly, I'm not going to comment it (if you are overselling or not), for the reason previously said (it would be unprofessional).

I also have costumers from WJ, for almost 4 months now. Do you see them, not happy with the service provided (even when it is allowed to use torrent leech and rapidleech)?

So, when you say this: "3rd If any of the VPS providers accept your request 1st thing u keep in mind he is new to the service providing and 2ndly later or sooner his service will be doomed with heavy loading."

...and when I have for almost 4 months now, costumers happy with the service, it is a proof that you are wrong. Since a company with heavy load on their servers don't survive and keep their costumers for almost 4 months now! Do you understand this? Makes sense right? :)

As we know our hardwares better then you and their performance , also we make the rules what we allow or what we dont allow . We dont need to learn from you. keep your own special configuration in own thread.

A: Why are you saying that you know your own hardware better than me? Is your hardware from another planet? If yes, then you are right. =/

You are correct at least when you say that you know your hardware. Because you know that, you can't allow your users to use torrentflux on your nodes. Otherwise, your own costumers will overload your servers.

And do you know what that means? That means if everyone runs a high intensive application, your node will suffer in performance! Makes sense right?

Never try to do this sort of offtopic comment here again . Mind with your own thread . Non as asked you comment here .

A: I respect you like I respect everyone in this forum equaly, that's why I have opened this thread here. But you will see me again in your thread, if you say something again like: "3rd If any of the VPS providers accept your request 1st thing u keep in mind he is new to the service providing and 2ndly later or sooner his service will be doomed with heavy loading."!!!

With that, you are saying that all the VPS Providers in the world allowing that, are newbies (so, you are pro right)?

You should really think well before doing such statements. Someone will not like it and will confront you.

One thing is saying that your service is not ready to allow scripts like torrentflux and rapidleech. Another thing is saying that other VPS Providers doing it are noobs that doesn't know what they are doing.

And if I offended you, I apologise since it was not my intention at all. My intention was just defend my self / OpenVServers from such a "Professional" like you!

Best regards

6 comments
Fatties_dance.gif

Hi,

Would like to finish this so called debate of yours with my final comment " Our clients know what service we are providing as well as we know their requirements , Clients can easily contact us through our site & Mentioned contact details on it where we are available 24/7. I don't think so 15+ WJ clients are noobs to take our service without knowing us quite well . "

I do apologize for my comment on this "3rd If any of the VPS providers accept your request 1st thing u keep in mind he is new to the service providing and 2ndly later or sooner his service will be doomed with heavy loading."!!!

Thank you ... For this so called debate . This is my 1st and last comment at this thread . We are not concerned with others comments anymore. We only concern our clients comments and the new clients who wanna go with scopehosts services . Other then that we don't have time for the other threads which don't concern us.

This doesn't mean that u don't have rights to comment on us . But make sure before commenting that you have used our service.

Peace ....

Best Regards,
SarkarRaj - ScopeHosts.

@rfhm, whats your point ? xD What are you trying to say ?
C'mon don't be a n00b a just fight like a bitch.

If you really gotta prove yourself, then buy a vps from SarkarRaj and see it..
Then, comment.

This thread is another epic fail =(
=======
@crook,
I spat my tea on my new desktop while watching that image.
Shit happens xD (gotta clean the LCD :()

Hi,

Would like to finish this so called debate of yours with my final comment " Our clients know what service we are providing as well as we know their requirements , Clients can easily contact us through our site & Mentioned contact details on it where we are available 24/7. I don't think so 15+ WJ clients are noobs to take our service without knowing us quite well . "

I do apologize for my comment on this "3rd If any of the VPS providers accept your request 1st thing u keep in mind he is new to the service providing and 2ndly later or sooner his service will be doomed with heavy loading."!!!

Thank you ... For this so called debate . This is my 1st and last comment at this thread . We are not concerned with others comments anymore. We only concern our clients comments and the new clients who wanna go with scopehosts services . Other then that we don't have time for the other threads which don't concern us.

This doesn't mean that u don't have rights to comment on us . But make sure before commenting that you have used our service.

Peace ....

Best Regards,
SarkarRaj - ScopeHosts.

I have hope, that you understand why I started this (because of your statement). At least you have apologised and demonstrated to have good sense. Thank you!

Yes, I do have the right to comment whatever I want that is on the Internet and it was made public. If you don't want to be commented, don't do again statements like those. I would never had started this conversation with you if you didn't said something like that.

Whatever you do on your business, like you said indirectly, is not of my concern, and you are right. But it is of my concern when you say something that can affect my business.

When you say something like: "But make sure before commenting that you have used our service.", you treat me like if I were a potencial client, when I'm a competitor. That's funny! :)

Anyway, I wish you everything of good to you and your business! There's plently of clients on the market, we don't need to fight to each other.

@rfhm, whats your point ? xD What are you trying to say ?
C'mon don't be a n00b a just fight like a bitch.

If you really gotta prove yourself, then buy a vps from SarkarRaj and see it..
Then, comment.

This thread is another epic fail =(

I won't reply about something that was already answered, and it's so obvious anyway (if you have read everything)! Thank you anyway for your message!

I think the mods can close this thread now.

Best regards

Looking at the evidence, explainations and points said in this thread and others i have to say i do support rfhm on this one.

Obviously i cannot comment on SarKarRaj personally because i do not know him/her enough to make a totally balanced answer and opinion, but from what i can see, rfhm ftw. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back