ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,484 comments
Debrids are gonna be data center IPs , blocking DOWNLOADS from those data centres should be trivial. Uploads should still be allowed as uploaders may use those data centers too though.

I would like to mention we dont have any live stats. Our stats are updating everytime in several hours to save overload.

Of course, it is bad if another hoster generates more revenue. I just don't know if the competitor has faster downloads for free users than we do. If so, the competitor will be preferred.

I still want to mention that we currently have a very stable PPS and recommend everyone to use PPS. There are now many partners who have switched to PPS. Some of them can confirm this here.

More and more users are switching to VPN. Because also many German users have problems with Telekom. There are more and more users via VPN every month. This means that the same IPs are increasingly used. But to be able to confirm something like this at all, it will probably still need a few years.

Kinda get concerned when clicknupload outearns ddownload.
The hoster is a joke even with premium. The speed is inferior to DDownload free mode
Post automatically merged:

Look and I have Premium https://prnt.sc/WFJhy2BeoLQA
Post automatically merged:

The hoster is only concerned with the storage time and the maximum upload height for Premium

Last edited:
I'm going by my experience of being an uploader with both hosts since 2019, its always been extremely rare that xlicknupload beats out ddownload, it's usually when a lot of uploads failed on ddownload. Ddownload has always had a lower number of downloads than clicknupload by about 7x-10x but clicknupload pays much less for each download.

@Kinussa if that's the case, and clicknupload is slower for users than ddownload it makes it even more concerning.

@ddownload , if I switch to pps will my account need to looked at ? Cause I remember when you activated my account you said it was activated for ppd and not pps.

I'm going by my experience of being an uploader with both hosts since 2019, its always been extremely rare that xlicknupload beats out ddownload, it's usually when a lot of uploads failed on ddownload. Ddownload has always had a lower number of downloads than clicknupload by about 7x-10x but clicknupload pays much less for each download.
Maybe it's because Clicknupload is a free hoster;), why should I buy a premium account from you as a downloader if I can get it from you for free at Clicknupload? No offense meant, but you don't have to be surprised. If I can use Zippyshare as a download (as a free downloader), I wouldn't buy an account from you.

Skip clicknupload and your earnings will increase too. Clicknupload has the same volume and speed for registered users and Premium.

Back