ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,484 comments
My user name:
GaGafunia

Yes please check previously I was earning 70$ to 80$ easily with the same work now I am making 10$ per month I don't know why but it's happening with me.

you can check my stats for the last 2 years then you can see how down my income is but I am doing the same work that I am doing last 2 years.
Post automatically merged:

My stats from January 2021

Capture.jpg

Last edited:
My user name:
GaGafunia

Yes please check previously I was earning 70$ to 80$ easily with the same work now I am making 10$ per month I don't know why but it's happening with me.

you can check my stats for the last 2 years then you can see how down my income is but I am doing the same work that I am doing last 2 years.
Post automatically merged:

My stats from January 2021

Capture.jpg

Did you have more files before or still the same amount?
Bigger files or small files? Depends on which files you earn.

Did you have more files before or still the same amount?
Bigger files or small files? Depends on which files you earn.
No almost the same number of files and same work I upload big files like 2 gb and less than 1 gb also and earned from both and the same thing doing now.

Because I work on a famous website (I sent address in PM)
They post Average 10 seasons daily from the past more then 10 years I followed every season for the last 3 years and the website is getting popular and their traffic is also increasing.

But my earnings are 8 times down.

Here is stats of 01-01-21 to 20-01-21

Capture.jpg

Here is stats of 15-07-22 to till date

Capture1.jpg

Please check there is any problem please solve I think the problem starts in this year 2022 if you check my stats you real difference.

What I do know is that this site you mentioned to me is under massive abuse. Which is also understandable.

You have less downloads than before. Do you use mirrors? which you did not use before?

but the site is working fine.

And yes I used 5 to 6 mirrors with ddownload but use ddownload top of all.
but all other sites paying same like before there my income didn't effect.

here is screenshot of my 1-1-21 comment when I was earning fine.

Capture.jpg

A proper DMCA management is good in my opinion, because this host will live longer compared to others.

A proper reupload management is good in my opinion, because you will earn more.

Stable income on my side. Last days were awesome.

Same amount of DMCA abuses like weeks and months before.

income from that site is getting lower and lower to be honest. Keep an eye on how fast your files are removed though DMCA on DDL compared to some others.

Currently everything is stable. We always process DMCA, that is normal. Unless we detect fake DMCA.

The only thing we have is that we can no longer offer some payment options and we have to switch to resellers. In case any users ask, so some know too.

income from that site is getting lower and lower to be honest. Keep an eye on how fast your files are removed though DMCA on DDL compared to some others.

Absolutely right earning is getting lower.I don't know why they are not accepting it they are the owner of the site and we are just a small worker.

I also raise question about this but saying 100% problem on my end and some people try to defend without any reason just for a little sympathy from the owner.

I know ddownload is best host and will become more popular in the coming years.

but how is this possible a person who is making 70$ a month and now doing the same work and making only 10$ a month also using other file hosts at that time and doing now and other hosts paying the same like 1 year ago but ddownload in 7 times down?

Any one think my question is wrong ?

A proper DMCA management is good in my opinion, because this host will live longer compared to others.

A proper reupload management is good in my opinion, because you will earn more.

Stable income on my side. Last days were awesome.

Same amount of DMCA abuses like weeks and months before.
The problem when They delete file the dont notify us like all other host

Back