ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,495 comments
Some servers returning internal errors could you take a look?

71,207,230,247,564 erored in the last hour or so.

Is it possible to write a python script or something that check logs for servers returning errors and disable then from the API server side and notify admins?

Some servers returning internal errors could you take a look?

71,207,230,247,564 erored in the last hour or so.

Is it possible to write a python script or something that check logs for servers returning errors and disable then from the API server side and notify admins?

Checking right now. You are right, its time to automate this process completly.

I have forwarded this to my admin also to the devs. We need a solution regarding storage

if I could get a sample of the log file/table data you get and possibly whatever the file server table schema is I could probably put something together.
Post automatically merged:

Also, is there a way to delete files through API that isn't enabled? I did write a script that would delete files from my account by scraping the file manager but this is clunky and slow. Dealing with the standard limited file manager that comes with XFS Pro is horrible when there are thousands of files.

Last edited:
if I could get a sample of the log file/table data you get and possibly whatever the file server table schema is I could probably put something together.
Post automatically merged:

Also, is there a way to delete files through API that isn't enabled? I did write a script that would delete files from my account by scraping the file manager but this is clunky and slow. Dealing with the standard limited file manager that comes with XFS Pro is horrible when there are thousands of files.

Thanks for your suggestions. I have forwarded this aswell.

INFORMATION:
Regarding payouts, will let you know when we are able to payout. Mostly the last day is sunday, we hope to start this evening on sunday.

Hello Ladies & Gentlemen Boys n Girls :) dear uploaders after a long time i m giving my comment on this thread and i m glad i m here :)

Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it. Some time we think we are done no no we are not done we should believe we can make lot of sales and downloads and ddownload is a great filehost for your oppertunity:) this is the place where you can be on top if you are great uploader:)

I always see they are very honest in the matter of payments :) they are very good in the matter of aff :)
ddownload is upcoming biggest filehost and now i feel they are becoming popular also :)

but remember one thing Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion. if you are passionate trust me money will come automatically :)

why money will come automatically ? dere are three reasons
1 Great Filehost
2 Your Passion
3 what you deliever
so if you have all 3 things its mean you are going to be happy :)

I wish all earn here :)
I wish all make accounts on this best filehost thats why i always support ddownload :)
Thanks all Thanks to the team of wj to allow great filehost to make a thread :)
thanks to ddownload staff to make a good thread as well as good support department :)

Best of luck :) Enjoy :)

Any plans to integrate video streaming too in near future?
Probably not, cause many people don't need it as it's primary PPD host, but would be nice.
Just a question
:sunglasses:

The former previous owner from ddownload.com had this in the beginning 3 or 4 years ago. I think this is not so a good idea, since we need more power for this.

Back