ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,495 comments
Is this important? For me its good and enough...for other guys mabe not. And the rest would be happy to get 20% from that.

Use your energy to think about what you can change to get more.
it is so so important because your nailing it. your successful. do you think it is an easy thing. trust me . i tried alot and till now never made a single dollar. but you are successful. of course it matters. i used my mind and learned that learning from you is far better idea than believing my ignorance.

I m still waiting for 5GB Upload Support.
Once you guys increase web-upload size I will surely give a try.
hope you guys are listening us :)

So I'll get back to you guys, sorry that we are not so often active the last few days.

Regarding increase the file sizes:
We have explicitly chosen this business model with 2Gb file size. Of course, we also know that this is hardly appropriate for today's time. The reasons are different. We have the necessary infrastructure for these file sizes, higher file sizes would cause massive infrastructure costs for us, which we would then have to calculate. Technically it is feasible, financially it would be hardly imaginable from the current situation. We would have to raise our premium price and would thus also spoil the fixed clientele, which no one wants from us.

On the whole, I want to say that we currently have a system that works. If we would raise now massive interventions, then only problems would arise. I think most people agree with me.

Questions regarding our Sale system that many had not welcomed for a very long time (PPS). Also there we had a changeover that has perfected some things. The reason why PPS was always unpopular with us is that we had very big differences about payment options. A very big problem today is still "Paypal". There was even once a discussion to remove this payment method completely. Unfortunately, there was very often the fixed clientele "despite functioning system" and satisfaction of customers there are people who have times for fun simply chargeback the money via Paypal. Since we have never paid for "refunds" for our affiliate partners (which some have probably already noticed) we are very often left sitting on the costs. That's why we decided not to count many VPN customers and other private networks to cover the additional costs. We have also communicated this transparently. Currently the situation has improved a lot and some webmasters are more than satisfied. But unfortunately we can not satisfy everyone!

Regarding PPD system which we had set a few months ago to "Premium only" was also due to the immense affiliate partners we had. At some point it became confusing after thousands of affiliate partners which partners earn their money fairly and others do not. We then noticed that thousands of $ were stolen from us via bots and cheat methods just to generate revenue. Other affiliates who work hard for it deserved it better than any cheaters! This is not fair in the market to other affiliates who put a lot of work into it to earn anything at all.

By the way, today we banned 5 affiliates who continued to abuse our system. You guys don't have to apologize or complain at all. We find you all and know what tactics you guys use. I would not dare to try it again. By the way, these 5 people are also here on the forum.

Regarding support response times and our infrastructure. We ask for your understanding if we can often only answer in 48 hours. We answer very often to all tickets and work on them piece by piece.

Finally, a word about our infrastructure
. We are one of the cheapest providers in the market and therefore treat our infrastructure according to these criteria. We have no plans to change our business model or make any adjustments that could cause drastic changes. Currently, thousands of affiliate users are more than satisfied, except that we sometimes have speed problems regarding server distribution, which is of course also known to us. We have according to our "budget" also this infrastructure as well as allows us xfilesharing technically also this division and clone technique under the cluster of storage server.

We hope for more years with you guys and are open for new partners as well as welcoming webmasters who want to work with us. We are a professional team that has been operating in this industry for more than 10 years.

@EngelFischer30 FTP issues should be fixed now, please check again and let me know.

so I get any percent price money from that traffic plan ?
No, you didnt.

good host but need approve some request by uploader like
upload max size to 5 GB
No...perhaps YOU need this, WE are happy right now.

I m still waiting for 5GB Upload Support.
That will never happen, you can stop waiting:

We started with the payouts. In case we have delays in payouts all others will be always finished on Monday. Status regarding payments are always in https://support.ddownload.com

We ask you not to always ask here, but to always check support.ddownload.com first. Support response time is 48h

Status regarding busy servers:
Due to the huge increase of new affiliate partners some servers are still busy from time to time. We have already added several very many new servers, but this is still not enough which has led us to order more. The order will arrive by the end of Friday next week at the latest.

Back