ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,484 comments
PPS is good in this filehost?. Because what i see ddownload dominated by debrids.

We are already well on our way to getting the Debrids out of the way. Not much is missing now.

I can recommend you to test ddownload on PPS. We have many users working on PPS on ddownload who have been with us for more than two years.

ddownload.com :- I suggest you please increase web-upload size from 2GB To 10 GB
second I will suggest you to add free user download limit option upto 5GB
Like users can set 1GB 2GB or 5GB Max free user download limit in their account.
I hope this feature you will get faster.
Thanks

Nonsense, don't do that @ddownload. You are NOT a free trash host - so pls don't do what people are asking for because they exactly want such trash.

Ofcourse its gonna be up to ddl to decide what they do, but try and think of it this way, splitting files means that downloaders with premium can download multiple parts at a time, which in some cases will mean the downloader will be able to either max their download speed or get higher than downloading a single file.

Also, if it's a file in demand it puts more load on a single server for a longer period rather than spreading the load over 2/3/4 servers over a shorter period.

It can also mean for a big file you earn more.

5GB single file downloaded by a tier 1 = 0.03 cents

5gb file split evenly between 3 rars and downloaded by a tier 1 = 0.09 cents...

Can you please let me know when you have disabled your hardcore cheating system? It was already confirmed to me by the support that this will be activated as soon as the cryptocurrencies fall to absorb the loss. Will then only every 3 or 4 sale remunerated

Back