ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,494 comments
i think the CZ and NL downloads are from debrid services. I see them in my list aswell.
It would be nice from you to put more effort into blocking them.

Its very suspicious when for example part4,5,6 is downloaded from CZ and part7,8,9 from NL etc.
Can't be a VPN user in this example. It looks like a debrid.

Not sure about that either, maybe there is something up with GeoIP. For example, when i log on to my account via VPN and look in security it shows my VPN is in the US but it's not, an ip lookup on a few sites confirms this too.
Post automatically merged:

atleast it did yesterday.., oh well. probably smoking too much weed.

Last edited:
i think the CZ and NL downloads are from debrid services. I see them in my list aswell.
It would be nice from you to put more effort into blocking them.

Its very suspicious when for example part4,5,6 is downloaded from CZ and part7,8,9 from NL etc.
Can't be a VPN user in this example. It looks like a debrid.

Not sure about that either, maybe there is something up with GeoIP. For example, when i log on to my account via VPN and look in security it shows my VPN is in the US but it's not, an ip lookup on a few sites confirms this too.

atleast it did yesterday.., oh well. probably smoking too much weed.

For this reason, we made some changes last week to finally get rid of the debrids. We could already achieve a lot through this.

However, these changes have created bugs that we are currently still fixing. Therefore I ask you to report all bugs. We currently have two that we are working on.

I just realized i have an (Free Account), so what is the diffrence for an Uploader to have an Premium Account? Do you get free Traffic? So if its Free ill take that. :smiley:

In the End that would be profitable for ddownload, faster, more Uploads = More Premium Accounts.

At the moment i use rapidgator besides Ftp to get my Stuff, and rapidgator is not always fast and also my Tarffic is going to end soon. lol

Rapidgator gives me 1,000 MB / s without a problem.

Me and many others paid for premium do download stuff. It wouldn't be fair if others would get it for free + lamrini known as AD-Team can easily make the money for a whole year premium on one single day.

Since about a month rapidgator isn't so stable as it used to be, i get sometimes times Server not reacheable in jdownlaoder and speed goes down to 40-50mb/s.

I also paid for premium not at ddownload but i do that usually.

Well if i would made that money in a single day, would never "beg" :astonished: like that and for sure buy Premium at every Host i upload to, but i think i need some more time before i reach that goal.

How much do you make in a month and for how long are doing that kind of "affiliate marketing" :P

Sounds like a local problem. Every day i get full speed on a 10 gbps server without any problems and downtimes.

I don't talk in public about numbers for good reasons. ACE & co is reading that forum.

I found a bug with the api when renaming files. Whenever i use the api to rename a file the file link then doesn't work but it's still in my file list with the new name and old file code.

Seems to be working now

Last edited:
For this reason, we made some changes last week to finally get rid of the debrids. We could already achieve a lot through this.

However, these changes have created bugs that we are currently still fixing. Therefore I ask you to report all bugs. We currently have two that we are working on.
Again files not completed when upload, e.s. original file 1,3GB uploaded 830MB

Back