ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,494 comments
Anyone else having issues with FTP? For the last two weeks not able to connect via FTP. Just Web Upload
Post automatically merged:

Wtf.

Is someone else affected from this?

Z-o-o-m had always issues with ddownload.com
Same with me. Not even connecting.
FTP not working for more than 10 days. And still same issue with insecure connection when using FTP.

Last edited:
Anyone else having issues with FTP? For the last two weeks not able to connect via FTP. Just Web Upload

FTP not working for more than 10 days. And still same issue with insecure connection when using FTP.
ftp is horribile as always i get every day errors "Error while connecting to upstream: www284.ucdn.to" . plus incomplete parts but i'll probably soon give up on this hoster

ftp is horribile as always i get every day errors "Error while connecting to upstream: www284.ucdn.to" . plus incomplete parts but i'll probably soon give up on this hoster

Can you please name your usernames or emails via PM. I will forward this to the developers.

Back