ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,495 comments
For me it works now again. Got answer from support 10 minutes ago.

@Owen56 the german scene is nearly dead if you compare it with 8 years ago. It gets smaller and smaller with every year. ACE is burning everything down lately in the german scene. Sad but true

I am still alive :)

Who else has problems with the upload? Should work again now.

And can please users who are interested in special userranks contact me here over PM?

As well as you can now change the download link format individually for your profile under Settings -> Configuration

now for the third time asking you. Please answer.
Proper Pay-Per-Sale compensation starting next week
We have had many complaints that sales are not being compensated properly. We have realized this and the behavior of the remuneration will be adjusted from next week.
now that you admit that PPS is not working as advertised, will you compensate the affiliate partners who used PPS since now?
For me it's a bit over a year using ddownload.

PPS also has issues with compensation of sales from normal IPs btw. Its not only VPNs.

And when will you make the change for the "proper" PPS compensation. Ist been over 3 weeks since you said you would change it.

now for the third time asking you. Please answer.

now that you admit that PPS is not working as advertised, will you compensate the affiliate partners who used PPS since now?
For me it's a bit over a year using ddownload.

PPS also has issues with compensation of sales from normal IPs btw. Its not only VPNs.

And when will you make the change for the "proper" PPS compensation. Ist been over 3 weeks since you said you would change it.
No there will be no compensation for the PPS thing. The change to the new system has been delayed because many have complained here. I can't say when it will be officially implemented. Right now everything is going on as usual earlier.

Exactly the same as I haven't heard about the PPD compensation yet.

No there will be no compensation for the PPS thing. The change to the new system has been delayed because many have complained here. I can't say when it will be officially implemented. Right now everything is going on as usual earlier.

so you abuse your own advertisement of 50% PPS for over a year (still continuing) and then complain when people abuse your PPD system. Nice hypocrisy.

Tomorrow payment?

Yes

so you abuse your own advertisement of 50% PPS for over a year (still continuing) and then complain when people abuse your PPD system. Nice hypocrisy.

We have also recognized this and we know that this is not the way to win partners. For this reason, we want to adapt and change this in the near future. There will always be parties who will not be satisfied.

show error no enough file size??
upload COMPLETE but a few file no enough file size

Max file size is 2148 MB

Or do you have another error?

no,i upload 1 gb...zoom uploader show COMPLETE but i check my file no enough file size...a few file only

Please send me the file link over PM. Thank you

We had five servers affected last week and early this morning. Those have actually been fixed now. Shouldn't come up again.

Unless that happened again earlier now. Then I'll have to take a look at it.

Last edited:

So the PPS issue has not been fixed by now?

I am confused. So the current PPS system is not working how it's supposed to be, so you decide to keep it running as it is :-)?

Who is there to complain about the new system, when it never went life?

It is working with the same system like the last 2 years. So how is not anyone not understanding this? is it that difficult?

they wanted to change it 2 weeks ago but all those guys which were earning with PPD started crying because they would start earning less after they count only for Premium Downloads.

They just wanted to introduce the same system like Rapidgator does. So simple as that

So the PPS issue has not been fixed by now?

I am confused. So the current PPS system is not working how it's supposed to be, so you decide to keep it running as it is :-)?

Who is there to complain about the new system, when it never went life?
yeah the PPS was not change despite beeing statet so.
Instead of 50% its more like 20-30% from my testings. And i only tested with 1 month accounts. Who knows how much scamming happens with 1 year accounts., probably worse...
The referrals keep disappearing from the list when they purchase premium and no compensation.

It is working with the same system like the last 2 years. So how is not anyone not understanding this? is it that difficult?

they wanted to change it 2 weeks ago but all those guys which were earning with PPD started crying because they would start earning less after they count only for Premium Downloads.

They just wanted to introduce the same system like Rapidgator does. So s
hey, i think you missed my point.
yeah the PPS was not change despite beeing statet so.
Instead of 50% its more like 20-30% from my testings. And i only tested with 1 month accounts. Who knows how much scamming happens with 1 year accounts., probably worse...
The referrals keep disappearing from the list when they purchase premium and no compensation.
exactly what i mean. any statement regarding this @ddownload?

hello, I have a problem with ddownload, practically loading the files with zoom, they arrive at 100% and then restart at 0%, is it possible to fix? so I waste a lot of wasted time .... thanks

Back