ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,484 comments
All payments have been done. Currently, unfortunately, we have problems with Webmoney USD. We probably need to remove it temporarily. We are currently working on a solution with only 5% fees. Will come soon.

God bless you, this site was my only source of income in these difficult times, endless thanks for the payment
I hope you will come to much better places I want this with all my sincerity..thank you @ddownload.com

Hey, is it possible to increase maximum file size above 2GB?

Due to our infrastructure and business model, this is unfortunately not possible.

Will paysafecard finally stay as a possible way to pay? I saw you added it finally.

Currently it still runs via resellers

I'm a webmaster
how long files with premium status live and how long files without premium status live?

Hello, currently still 200 days file inactivity. For Premium and Registered users. This will remain so until the end of February, March because we have a very large infrastructure.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
We have important maintenance work on our website. It may happen that tomorrow or the day after tomorrow the website will be unavailable for about 15 - 20 minutes. We need to do this so that we can optimize the website even better. Thank you very much.

Back