ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
Payouts have started, but the Bitcoin mempool is very high again. It can only be a matter of time until everyone will receive their payout. We recommend everyone to avoid Bitcoin in the future and use only Ethereum, Litecoin. Bitcoin is currently very unstable and the fees are too high again.

No problem with BTC - all i want to see is a pending payment and all is fine. I can wait some hrs or a day for the money as long as i can see the payment was started from your side. Nice side effect - you transfered (for example) EUR 100 and till its finished it's EUR 120 worth :)

Happy Very Funny GIF by Disney Zootopia

Post automatically merged:

Thanks for payment (pending)!

Weekend Saturday GIF by Pukkelpop

Last edited:
Payouts have started, but the Bitcoin mempool is very high again. It can only be a matter of time until everyone will receive their payout. We recommend everyone to avoid Bitcoin in the future and use only Ethereum, Litecoin. Bitcoin is currently very unstable and the fees are too high again.

what is the minimum payment for ethereum or litecoin?

If someone has problems with the performance in general, please report it here. Thanks a lot :)

We are doing some debugs since a few days to fix many problems. We also know that some have slow upload speeds on FTP upload.

If someone has problems with the performance in general, please report it here. Thanks a lot :)

We are doing some debugs since a few days to fix many problems. We also know that some have slow upload speeds on FTP upload.
It would be good if you'd fix ftp errors, my tickets never get solved plus the ticket gets deleted.
i can't make uploads with any software on ftp, except the one with errors everyday.......

Back