ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,494 comments
Thx for the Payment, how do you guys handle your Payments? Weekly? Monthly or Depending on how much so made?

I skipped last Week and it looks like this time i paid less fee than cashing out after 1 Week?

@ddownload.com Why did I get ban?

Please open a support ticket at:

Thx for the Payment, how do you guys handle your Payments? Weekly? Monthly or Depending on how much so made?

I skipped last Week and it looks like this time i paid less fee than cashing out after 1 Week?

It is paid out every week on Friday. The fees are for each transaction between 3 - 5 euros. Sometimes more, because a third party company makes the payouts.

hello @ddownload I discovered you about three months ago and for the last month I started working slowly by uploading files I had about 20-30 cents a day when I sent it for payment at the end of 26 days, I saw that my account was banned for about 10.46 Euros why?
Why has my account been banned? While reading old messages, I saw that 40 people were banned. I opened a ticket for you three times, and I would like to know why you deleted it without even answering it.

hello @ddownload it has been 3 months but why am i banned this is unfair
Post automatically merged:

merhaba @ddownload 3 ay oldu ama neden bu haksızlık yasaklandı

warum ich gebannt wurde
Post automatically merged:

Hesapm neden? Eski mesaj okurken, 40 yıl yasak. Sana üç kez bilet ve neden cevap safra si bilmek

Last edited:
In fact, it is easy to find out who generates downloads via servers. First of all, we now have over 120 Digitalocean servers locked down that are repeatedly used to generate specific downloads.

Especially it doesn't make sense if someone has uploaded 20 files and can earn 50 Euro a day. Remain realistic.

We can monitor everything and in the meantime every payout is checked individually so that such users do not earn a cent.

Who should have the feeling that they were wrongly blocked, please open a ticket with complete evidence. We also make mistakes.

In fact, it is easy to find out who generates downloads via servers. First of all, we now have over 120 Digitalocean servers locked down that are repeatedly used to generate specific downloads.

Especially it doesn't make sense if someone has uploaded 20 files and can earn 50 Euro a day. Remain realistic.

We can monitor everything and in the meantime every payout is checked individually so that such users do not earn a cent.

Who should have the feeling that they were wrongly blocked, please open a ticket with complete evidence. We also make mistakes.

Let's be realistic I had dozens of files, not 20

If 10.46 euro is calculated on a daily basis in 26 days, it makes 40 euro cent.
yes let's talk the truth I'm talking about 10 euro in 26 days..
you still say 50 euro a day

So why did you delete it without responding to any of them although I used tickets three times
I'm not going to cry for 10 euros

I don't want to talk about this again

Back