ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
@BirdOfPrey when you arent satisified why are you still using it? we are tired of your shitty complaints here. Always the same with you german boys here. If your read the last 20 pages here, you can read the same and always by the same users. But they are still using them since one year. WOW

Its getting like in the Rapidgator thread already. Complaining about sales but using Rapidgator since 8 years.

MY DOG NEEDS FOOD PLEASE HALP.

Last edited:
Why do I use this? The admin of a big german warez site forces the uploaders to do this. If you have read the title of the topic you should know that the posts here will repeat until there are no more problems. Do you just have problems following related texts? If it bothers you why do you read it?

Why do I use this? The admin of a big german warez site forces the uploaders to do this. If you have read the title of the topic you should know that the posts here will repeat until there are no more problems. Do you just have problems following related texts? If it bothers you why do you read it?

Okay. I did not know that. I can also understand you if it is a big website, it would probably have to be about a lot of money.

But what I can also understand is that ddownload has always paid out so far and because the mempool of Bitcoin is so high, it's true. Therefore
it does not surprise me either. If he makes a Bitcoin transfer to you now, you will probably have to wait over a week to get a confirmation anyway. Anything under 200sat will have to wait a very long time.

I will probably have to switch to Ethereum after the hash drop on Bitcoin.

Ich bin auch aus Deutschland übrigens

I can only agree on that @BirdOfPrey. He even thinks he is roasting people but all he does is making a fool of himself. It's more about the tone @labradev.

People who didn't get the money just post it here, stating facts is not crying. People have been thanking for the payments and people have been complaining about the money, that's why there is a thread like this.

Auch Deutscher hier und hab keine Mühe damit ob ich jetzt 2 Tage oder 1 Woche warte. A lot of people who recently joined the ddownload train, are obviously insecure etc. so they ask questions or complain in a thread.

You are doing injustice to ddownload
Waiting time as well as transaction fees have increased, so we must cooperate with ddownload to the fullest
ddownload has always been polite
And you should not slander ddownload

Yes i can also confirm that. I have some Bitcoin transactions which do not have any confirmation since 2 days now. Even i have used 160sat. Normaly it takes some hours

Maybe write a message on the payout page that Bitcoin will take longer than other payout methods.
Bitcoin is awful in confirmation time and fees...

Requested EUR 31.16

--> got EUR 24.02

--> 23% difference

--> in the last 24hrs btc value went up, not down

--> so i got nearly 25 - 30% less compared to what i requested!

Don't tell me you nearly charged me 10 EUR for one payout :disappointed:

Back