ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,484 comments
Cry boys starting to cry again :D

Realy - fuck yourself you retarded fanboy!

It's friday, no payment yet and high btc transaction fees doesn't mean i can't see a pending payment. If it isn't pending they didn't sent it. Such as easy. Im allowed to write this in a support topic.

And now crouch deep as you can into DDownloads ass and lick it out properly :middle_finger:

Realy - fuck yourself you retarded fanboy!

It's friday, no payment yet and high btc transaction fees doesn't mean i can't see a pending payment. If it isn't pending they didn't sent it. Such as easy. Im allowed to write this in a support topic.

And now crouch deep as you can into DDownloads ass and lick it out properly :middle_finger:
Ruhig Blut... But I got you JJ. Stating facts doesn't make you a cry baby. go girl :heartpulse:

@labradog, just let it be, it was more informational than crying. You still didn't learn how to talk to people haven't you?

Don't worry guys, we always pay out. Currently the waiting time is very annoying due to the mempool of Bitcoin. We hope that we can start in a few hours. We will keep you up to date.

Anyone can complain here! We have promised to pay out every Friday and will do our best to keep this promise. If there is anything, we will communicate it here. It remains as it is, Friday is payout day.

@labradev, I ask you to keep your tone. You always stand out here. Otherwise I have to ask a moderator that you can't post here anymore. If there is a problem, please write us a PM or a ticket.

So it`s friday evening. No Payout recieved. Every thursday or friday.... Don`t worry we allways pay out.
It's getting later from week to week and it's already Saturday in a few minutes. Maybe some more reliability instead of always blah-blah-blah

So it`s friday evening. No Payout recieved. Every thursday or friday.... Don`t worry we allways pay out.
It's getting later from week to week and it's already Saturday in a few minutes. Maybe some more reliability instead of always blah-blah-blah

We pay out. No worries :)

Our hands are tied when we have been waiting for some confirmations for several hours. I hope you understand this.

Use Ethereum instead of Bitcoin, faster confirmations, less fees :P
I would like that very much too. Especially Ethereum. Would do some things faster than Bitcoin. But Bitcoin is the main currency.

We have just completed the Litecoin payouts. There are still two Ethereum payouts open which will be transfered within next minutes. Only Bitcoin payments are still missing at the moment and we are still waiting for the confirmations.

EDIT: Ethereum and Litecoin payouts has been finished now.

Last edited:
To all BITCOIN users! I must honestly apologize to you.

A little statement about why this is taking so long when everything could be going faster.

We work with various payment services that procure Bitcoins and then send them to our payment processor for payouts. Normally we receive our delivery on Friday around 18:00, Amsterdam time.

But what has not been calculated are the Bitcoin fees on the Mempool. This has now caused us to delay the whole payout by hours. I spent hours discussing with Beat and our processor as well as with the dealer how we can fix this as soon as possible.

How we want to prevent this from happening again is, that we want to process all processing from midnight on Thursday so that it is really ready on Friday. We have noticed that this does not really work on such short time (especially not calculated mempools).

The trust of some users is important for us. That is why we like to talk transparently. I know that there have been many discrepancies regarding payouts. But I can assure you that this is not done on purpose. Unfortunately, it usually happens when so many people are involved in the process until it reaches the end user.

To all BITCOIN users! I must honestly apologize to you.

A little statement about why this is taking so long when everything could be going faster.

We work with various payment services that procure Bitcoins and then send them to our payment processor for payouts. Normally we receive our delivery on Friday around 18:00, Amsterdam time.

But what has not been calculated are the Bitcoin fees on the Mempool. This has now caused us to delay the whole payout by hours. I spent hours discussing with Beat and our processor as well as with the dealer how we can fix this as soon as possible.

How we want to prevent this from happening again is, that we want to process all processing from midnight on Thursday so that it is really ready on Friday. We have noticed that this does not really work on such short time (especially not calculated mempools).

The trust of some users is important for us. That is why we like to talk transparently. I know that there have been many discrepancies regarding payouts. But I can assure you that this is not done on purpose. Unfortunately, it usually happens when so many people are involved in the process until it reaches the end user.
this was never a problem for me, even after a few days or even a week I always got my money thanks..

So your hands are tired from waiting .... i tired from waiting too and still waiting since early monday morning. i think you are waiting for a further rise of the bitcoin.

Back