ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,492 comments
I wonder why everyone is upset about this. I also get delayed payouts. They accumulate, but I get my money.

Of course, some people think of certain risks. But why shouldn't there be some risk in this business.

I get my money from DDL in 2 - 3 weeks maximum. While Uploaded only pays me my money in 2 months.

So far DDL has always been reliable and nobody has been ripped off. I don't want to talk all nice but after Share-Online this is the only service that was really reliable until today. Thanks for your service

@Ddownload any idea if you will improve the payment system soon ? because waiting 2 weeks with no pay is no good for business , you get money fast from us with the sales.
maybe once a week, better

Your voices are important to us. For this reason we will now take care that we will pay out weekly again. I will keep you up to date guys.

I can confirm that we will be making weekly payments again. Next week towards the middle of the week most of the payout requests will be paid by everyone.

I have received several messages that some users are having problems with their FTP login. Can anyone here confirm this? Does anyone have log reports? Because unfortunately we did not notice anything in our test.

The file size via API is still to come, has unfortunately delayed a bit.

I can confirm that we will be making weekly payments again. Next week towards the middle of the week most of the payout requests will be paid by everyone.

I have received several messages that some users are having problems with their FTP login. Can anyone here confirm this? Does anyone have log reports? Because unfortunately we did not notice anything in our test.

The file size via API is still to come, has unfortunately delayed a bit.

No issues with the FTP login from my side.

All open withdrawals will be closed, not later than Wednesday, Thursday this week.

Then new payment methods will be added over the next 14 days.

As well as new cashout payment methods will come for you. Like Webmoney, Paypal and more.

There will be one more surprise and more. Stay up to date here in the thread. Thanks for your loyalty.

To all those who will receive your payout in the next few days. If you post a payment proof here as an image (you can censor it yourself) you will receive a little bounce as a bonus. If you show a payment proof every time, you will receive a small credit from us as bonus.

This regulation applies only starting from payouts - starting from 09.23.2020

To all those who will receive your payout in the next few days. If you post a payment proof here as an image (you can censor it yourself) you will receive a little bounce as a bonus. If you show a payment proof every time, you will receive a small credit from us as bonus.

This regulation applies only starting from payouts - starting from 09.23.2020

good news :kissing_closed_eyes:

Back