ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,484 comments
I´am Premium user and files are still being deleted. But I know that isn´t copyright report, because the same files on other hosters are still active. Specially files with several parts, that after a couple of days, or 2 weeks, 2 or 3 files are deleted. I have this problem just with Ddownload. If it is reported, ok, but if someone reports a file, he doesn´t do it just with Ddownload. And the other issue I found, that My referrals show only 50% but not all. The referrals are incrising, but not shown. It show 168 referrals in 4 pages, but only 2 pages show, and the others are in blank. Please fix it.

WebMoney not work?

We are working on it :)

there is no webmoney

please new payment

thanks

We are working on it :)

I´am Premium user and files are still being deleted. But I know that isn´t copyright report, because the same files on other hosters are still active. Specially files with several parts, that after a couple of days, or 2 weeks, 2 or 3 files are deleted. I have this problem just with Ddownload. If it is reported, ok, but if someone reports a file, he doesn´t do it just with Ddownload. And the other issue I found, that My referrals show only 50% but not all. The referrals are incrising, but not shown. It show 168 referrals in 4 pages, but only 2 pages show, and the others are in blank. Please fix it.

I don't know what you all think, but we are not a cold storage service. The file inactivity is 90 days for all users. Even Premium.

It has never been said before that we store files forever. But what we offer is unlimited storage.

Storage costs money and cold storage is not an option. Unless you want to pay for it, then we can talk.

Why does nobody read the rules here or how long files are kept?

You can also read it here on our first post:

This concerning the referrals is a display error in the template. Please contact Beat Wagner regarding the affiliate system. support.ddownload.com

I don't know what you all think, but we are not a cold storage service. The file inactivity is 90 days for all users. Even Premium.

It has never been said before that we store files forever. But what we offer is unlimited storage.

Storage costs money and cold storage is not an option. Unless you want to pay for it, then we can talk.

Ok. But taking a look, there are files with less than 30 days uploaded, and only 1 or 2 parts have been deleted. Or several files also have been deleted without copyright inflingements. And they weren´t inactive for 90 days.

Ok. But taking a look, there are files with less than 30 days uploaded, and only 1 or 2 parts have been deleted. Or several files also have been deleted without copyright inflingements. And they weren´t inactive for 90 days.

Can you send me please a link from a file which should be deleted in 30 days? I think it is also DMCA

Back